2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a preview. I am really trying to get this thing finished. Rolies tutorial is amazing and CC720 was kind enough to send over his work. I didn't use any of his stadium model, but his textures are great, thanks CC720!

I didn't want to post anything till I was sure that I could pull this off. i am sure I can do it now so behold:

Give up sounds too harsh, he just chose to let others take a crack at it, he was burning out I believe.

He was kind enough to let me use some of his work and when I finish he will get due credit. His textures are amazing.

He is also assisting in editing the bullpen cameras as well.

Any idea as to how much longer before it's finished? Not tryin to rush, just curious if there's a time frame...

Also, was the Fenway Park Lite fix one of your stadiums? I'm trying to find it all over the place so I can play a night game at Fenway but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Actually Rolie had been working on Fenway. BigO gave it up this year so that he could concentrate on Oriole Park.

No timetable for Nationals Park... the park has been delivered to CC720 and Bhutsell for some camera and collision work. While they work on that, I am going to continue to update the graphics. I started work on the crowd last night.

If it's not out by Christmas, it's not coming out.

The New Dodgers stadium and Wrigley are the nicest looking fields to date.. I do not know who did them, but man are they just beautiful...Now if we could get that texture in all of the stadiums.. :)

Keep up the great work guys.

The New Dodgers stadium and Wrigley are the nicest looking fields to date.. I do not know who did them, but man are they just beautiful...Now if we could get that texture in all of the stadiums.. :)

Keep up the great work guys.

Yeah, Dodger is my favorite for sure. It's so realistic...it looks almost like paradise.

2_preview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well done guys. :yeah: What a great job you did on Nats Park.

Now the 08 mod is finally complete.

However I am having issues with the bullpen cams which in both day and night versions only show walls instead of pitchers (it only works in the break menu where you can switch between the lineups and managers).

I copied the files according to the readme but it still looks weird. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Well done guys. :yeah: What a great job you did on Nats Park.

Now the 08 mod is finally complete.

However I am having issues with the bullpen cams which in both day and night versions only show walls instead of pitchers (it only works in the break menu where you can switch between the lineups and managers).

I copied the files according to the readme but it still looks weird. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The cutscenes for bullpens were not modded because I couldn't test test them right. If you got a pick it will help.

Yeah there is a way. I think I know the line to edit but like I said it's hard to test because I can't control when it will go to that cutscene. The computer just goes to it whenever it feels. I just didn't have the patience to play ten game games just for it to pop up once. So if you you see it then take a screenshot.

Yeah there is a way. I think I know the line to edit but like I said it's hard to test because I can't control when it will go to that cutscene. The computer just goes to it whenever it feels. I just didn't have the patience to play ten game games just for it to pop up once. So if you you see it then take a screenshot.

O.K. Here are two screens for you, Rolie:

Archived