2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

Hey Pirate,

First i would like to thank you for your amazing work. :hail:

I know you are really busy at the moment but I wonder if an update of Miller Park is preview. And if yes, could reduce the texture of the stadium(night version only) like you did for Turner field and Safeco Field cause since i've installed patch 2 my game crashes to desktop . It used to run perfectly before.

Anything you can do would be much appreciate.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after looking at your list, I've figured out the ones you're not doing:

Fenway (BigO), Oriole (BigO), Dodger (Rolie), Yankee (Hyman), Dolphins (Hyman?), Rogers Centre (rdisk? I can't remember...), Wrigley (Trues/CC), Metrodome (Mauer?), and Tropicana (TribeTime?)

We know the first four are covered. Do you know if the others are going to be updated? I haven't seen a couple of these guys here in a long time.

Big O posted a few days ago saying that Fenway and Camden are in the works, just as soon as he gets HQ pics of the new ads. Rolie has been around recently, and I believe he's working on Dodger Stadium. Hyman has relady released an updated Yankee Stadium. CC720 is working on an updated Wrigley, and posted recently abuot it.

The others, who knows?

Big O posted a few days ago saying that Fenway and Camden are in the works, just as soon as he gets HQ pics of the new ads. Rolie has been around recently, and I believe he's working on Dodger Stadium. Hyman has relady released an updated Yankee Stadium. CC720 is working on an updated Wrigley, and posted recently abuot it.

The others, who knows?

O yeah been lurking. The Dodger crowd is officially hot and filled with babes hehehe. Using crowd for Net.o and alphablend.o, I could just change the uv map to get the different seat colors since they are not animated. Tommy likes food lol. I think I made him too fugly especially with his sega cap.

That looks great Rolie, I wonder why no one has thought of adding the full seat into a park before.

Hmm, methinks this could make LA Coliseum more interesting. Use empty seat rows for the outfield, and fill it with crowds for the infield.

is it very difficult to update the generic crowds in these stadiums? i play with the reds and would love to have some red in the stands. if it's difficult then i won't mess with it but if it's relatively easy, i've messed around with modding before, i could try it. just wondering.

is it very difficult to update the generic crowds in these stadiums? i play with the reds and would love to have some red in the stands. if it's difficult then i won't mess with it but if it's relatively easy, i've messed around with modding before, i could try it. just wondering.

Yes and No. It's not hard putting them in. The hard part is posing them correctly. It took me about a week to just find image that were sitting. I soon gave that up because angles were hard to find. I then downloaded GMod, a half life 2 mod, and posing was pretty easy and then I just cut and paste heads or torsos, but It took me forever just because I'm anal about everything. It's funny because I have crowd eyes watching me while I mod.

Once I'm done with dodger stadium I might make a fanbase mod or something.

I completely understand that I could be shunned for this request, but here goes: Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the Metrodome, showing the right field baggy? I'm a nerd like that...

Also, I just wanted to know if it actually is possible to put the milk jug in there. If it's not, I'm fine with that, but I just wanted to know if that was even feasible.

Pirate, I want to tell you that you do amazing work on the stadiums. I could never even begin to do the work you do. Thank You! I know you said that adding the brick wall behind homeplate in GABP would take like five hours to do. I was wondering if there was any chance we could convince you to do it. It would make it perfect for all of us Reds fans as far as realism. I don't mean to bug you about this, but I just want you to know that realism in our stadiums is very important to us, as I'm sure it is to you to. Thanks for at least listening. I'll shut up now. :smile:

Is Busch Stadium going to be updated, especially with the flags/ championship banner on the scoreboard?

These pictures aren't mine, but I found them on the internet.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/558195796LfKxfK?start=24

Also, is it a problem if you install updated stadiums and try to play online with someone who hasn't updated them? I assume it'd be an issue, but I figured I'd ask to make sure.

I put in the new Coors Field tonight and it was a little messed up. Most ads were overlapping, the outfield walls were oddly colored, the brick wall behind home plate is a mess of warped ads, and the right field scoreboard is transparent (you can see sky through it). Also, I think your stadium is causing my ballclub to lose -- the shebang's a mess.

I haven't had a chance to test out Kauffman yet (it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm heading for bed), but did you were you able to add the Watson's Pavillion in left, and did the backdrop photos help?

Meh, I'll check it out tomorrow. I have faith that you did it justice.

I put in the new Coors Field tonight and it was a little messed up. Most ads were overlapping, the outfield walls were oddly colored, the brick wall behind home plate is a mess of warped ads, and the right field scoreboard is transparent (you can see sky through it). Also, I think your stadium is causing my ballclub to lose -- the shebang's a mess.

Your stadium's not on high resolution, the park's fine.

I haven't had a chance to test out Kauffman yet (it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm heading for bed), but did you were you able to add the Watson's Pavillion in left, and did the backdrop photos help?

Meh, I'll check it out tomorrow. I have faith that you did it justice.

EA did not do it justice. The lack of verts in this stadium makes me sad. I have done what I can with what we are given. The photos helped out a lot. The way EA mapped the backdrop didn't mesh real well with an ultra crisp background, so I stuck with the old one for now. I want to get back into this stadium and see if I can do more with it.

Archived