2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

All of the 07 stadiums look great. 1 question, should I run the feild changer after I update the stadium ? or well there be an update for that.

No need to run the Field Changer they are already included. The Kauffman I originally posted did not have the update but I reposted it and it should have the new field.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand. Makes sense. It's just too bad, hahaha, cause I never had an issue with any of your awesome stadiums, but with others. For some reason, Wrigley Field is unplayable for me, the FPS drop to 37-41. The only stadium where that happens...sucks for my Dynasty, so I am playing my games at U.S. Cellular whenever I face the Cubbies in Chicago.

EA did not do it justice. The lack of verts in this stadium makes me sad. I have done what I can with what we are given. The photos helped out a lot. The way EA mapped the backdrop didn't mesh real well with an ultra crisp background, so I stuck with the old one for now. I want to get back into this stadium and see if I can do more with it.

That's a real shame about the verts. I already know how you feel about the real-life stadium itself, and I completely understand if you can't add anything else to EA's version. The downside to this is the fact that Kauffman is getting those renovations after this season, I believe (and there are a lot of big changes in store), and if verts are an issue, it may not be able to be done at all.

That's a real shame about the verts. I already know how you feel about the real-life stadium itself, and I completely understand if you can't add anything else to EA's version. The downside to this is the fact that Kauffman is getting those renovations after this season, I believe (and there are a lot of big changes in store), and if verts are an issue, it may not be able to be done at all.

There are always verts to be found. Just means we'll have to double up and use both mstadium and removable, but it can be done. As always, it just gets more difficult, rather than just being impossible.

The only problem with that Sean is crashing. I can't make the files too big or they crash and then people beat my doors down because the stadiums crash with the 07 Mod... In order to add in new features you have to have the space in the files to add them. I can't make too many 2048x2048 files before it crashes. It looks like 12 megs is the limit and it will go way over that if we add in the extra verts from mstadium, then create the space for the new graphics while also keeping the quality of the graphics up.

These are the last updates I ever plan on doing. I won't be making Citi Field, the Nats ballpark, Cisco Field, or any of the new stadiums. That includes the outlandish updates at Kauffman... sorry guys. This just takes too much time. The three releases from Saturday took 14 hours, I just don't want to dedicate that time anymore.

PNC Park is sittign on my harddrive at home waiting to be released... I am heading back to Chase Field tonight for some more photos and the ballgame. After I release PNC and Chase I don't know if I will get around to the others. We'll see.

Shoot, that is the problem. I don't have '07 yet, but that could definitely cause some issues with crashing. Have we determined whether or not it's a system issue? We can always issue high and low-Q versions if necessary.

As always, beautiful work on the stadiums, any chance of updating Dodger Stadium?

Rolie's working on it, even trying to fix the foul ground. Having done that plenty previously, I wish him a hearty good luck, 'cuz it sucks.

I don't know if you would do another stadium that's not on your list but is there any chance you could give a try on Rogers Center? I know it's been done by someone 2 years ago..so it's pretty much outdated. Plus I love your stadium so I would love to see your version of Rogers Center if that's even possible.

If you won't do that, that's kewl, I just thought I would ask :)

Pirate I would like to thank you for your great work on all stadiums that you have produced i am blown away by the realism I am writing this because I DLed Miller Park and I am now playing a game at Miller Park and when I just hit a home run the coolest thing happened there was actually a guy that went down the slide it was awesome i think it was the mascot can you make the Apple in NYM stadium work? anyways great work keep it up

Pirate I would like to thank you for your great work on all stadiums that you have produced i am blown away by the realism I am writing this because I DLed Miller Park and I am now playing a game at Miller Park and when I just hit a home run the coolest thing happened there was actually a guy that went down the slide it was awesome i think it was the mascot can you make the Apple in NYM stadium work? anyways great work keep it up

I'd love to take credit for that but I don't edit those little features. I have no clue why the Apple does not go up for you.

In other news I just released Chase Field for all you folks:

chase.jpg

chase2.jpg

Archived