2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My next game at Busch isn't until May 7th... but my digital camera is kind of a piece of garbage. It was great when it was new - but the lack of real optical zoom makes it next-to-useless for your purposes.

So, do you have any photos that will help you update Busch with the completely new video board, the World Championships iron-work above that new board, and the altered retired numbers? If not - I will see what I can do, but you might want to find somebody with better photo-equipment than me.

And, I'm assuming the Bud Light/press-box is still not going to happen? And, also, I'm assuming no one (SeanO, etc) has wanted to tackle the dimensions or moving the right-field stands into fair territory?

Either way - playing MVP in that digital stadium is so amazing - I'm so happy you did all that work on it back when it was brand-spanking new. I'm simply floored by the amazing final product!

And, I'm assuming the Bud Light/press-box is still not going to happen? And, also, I'm assuming no one (SeanO, etc) has wanted to tackle the dimensions or moving the right-field stands into fair territory?

There's something I've been meaning to talk to Pirate about: If sean o could do the dimensions, I'd be happy to move some stuff around. I also wanted to help overhaul the backdrop and make some of the buildings 3D with some extra verts. The ones that aren't 3D I wanted to use a tool in GIMP called 'perspective' to straighten out some of the buildings. I wanted to resize the second scoreboard, and add an extra deck of stands there. I also wanted to fix some of the lighting issues in the area by the LF bullpen (some of the fans are unusually dark).

However, you'd have to be patient with me. I have many other things to do first.

EDIT: whoops, I thought Pirate posted that^

Dude - anybody that wants to help spiffy-up the already awesome Busch Stadium that Pirate put out - that's amazing. I hope Pirate agrees to let you help out.

Also - I noticed the Arch looks a little too "wide" I think. Anybody else notice that? Not sure if that's something that's easily fixed or not, though. And I'm not sure the coloring on the Coca-Cola scoreboard patio is entirely accurate. It looks kind of all 1-color (blue-ish) in my game - but my card is a bit flaky from time to time - does it look better on others' systems?

There's something I've been meaning to talk to Pirate about: If sean o could do the dimensions, I'd be happy to move some stuff around. I also wanted to help overhaul the backdrop and make some of the buildings 3D with some extra verts. The ones that aren't 3D I wanted to use a tool in GIMP called 'perspective' to straighten out some of the buildings. I wanted to resize the second scoreboard, and add an extra deck of stands there. I also wanted to fix some of the lighting issues in the area by the LF bullpen (some of the fans are unusually dark).

However, you'd have to be patient with me. I have many other things to do first.

EDIT: whoops, I thought Pirate posted that^

Feel free to work on it. I just ask that you let me take a look at it before it's released.

A) It's fantastic to see U.S. Cellular up, seeing as how I will be playing there often in my Twins dynasty.

B) The 2nd photo you put up of Chase Field was visually stunning. It may be the most life-like photo of any of the stadiums you've released, and I've seen them all.

Incredible work.

Again thanks guys, I am glad you are all enjoying them. This morning before my wife went to work I started in on Comerica. It looks to be a real simple update. She begins working a late shift for the next three weeks so I should get a lot of updates done in the next few days with the exception of Saturday.

Again thanks guys, I am glad you are all enjoying them. This morning before my wife went to work I started in on Comerica. It looks to be a real simple update. She begins working a late shift for the next three weeks so I should get a lot of updates done in the next few days with the exception of Saturday.

You know, if we all pool our money together to give Mrs. Pirate a weeklong vacation, we can probably get the complete '94 versions of stadiums, with spare time for most of '88.

Where to, Maui or Cabo San Lucas?

Pirate I would like to thank you for

I'd love to take credit for that but I don't edit those little features. I have no clue why the Apple does not go up for you.

AustrianMetsfan on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:27 am

Amazing..but...

First to say: I like this Stadium Mod its amazin`!

Here is what I miss in the Stadium when I play:

The Big "Homerun" Apple I mean the plate is there but where`s the Apple?

Is there an Option to Fix this little Problem?

accept that... this Stadium is a must have 4 every Mets fan.

No disrespect pirate but i believe we all are having the apple problem not a biggie but a little animation that would add realism

:readingxxx:

Archived