2007 Triple A Schedule.

Vikes

that right. i am working on the 2007 Tripla A Schedule. if anyone want to help out with this. then i am more then happy to get help.

i am working on the month of April right now.

What i was thinking is. maybe get another person on board and he could do the next month and i do another month etc.

that way i don't have to edit it all by myself.

Edited: i am done for the night. i will finish April up tomorrow.

thank and 1 more thing from you if i can. when i am finish with these. how do i import them back into a .dat file and so on.

i know how to import it into the schedule.big file. but not sure how to import it back into a .dat file.

You'll need to copy all of the schedule, excluding the team names and abbreviations on the right, into Notepad and add commas where required. Hory knows a lot more about doing this than I do. You might be able to find a thread that has some instructions on what to do.

You'll need to copy all of the schedule, excluding the team names and abbreviations on the right, into Notepad and add commas where required. Hory knows a lot more about doing this than I do. You might be able to find a thread that has some instructions on what to do.

yeah that the big toughest. i will do some searching.

for this. i am going to just make up times. all teams that play on the east coast will have games at 7 pm est, that be 6 pm central. and teams on the west except mountain teams will have games at 10 pm est, 9 pm central. the montain teams will play at 8 pm central.

reason for this is. i don't want to have to put in all times and that it would take a little too much time.

this will get done. but i not promising when it get done or if i feel like finishing it. if anyone want to finish, i still have the orgional files and i can sent them to anyone. so just pm with your email and i will sent.

Archived