Kevin Millar edit: Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo

Wrath

Heya,

Sorry, but I haven't worked on cyberfaces since College started. I don't plan on doing anymore work with it for quite some time. I'm grateful for the responses, and the shown interest you've displayed in regards to my work.

Also, I redid Bronson Arroyo, I think it looks better than the previous screenshot. It was done a few weeks back though. Anyways, if you want any of my files just let me know and I'll upload what I've done.

Here's a link for you to download the Kevin Millar one. If you have any trouble importing it into the game let me know. I've done a few revisions and I hope I'm putting up the correct one. Good luck.

http://rekshaw.homestead.com/files/Kevin_Millar.rar

P.S. I took Tim Wakefield's cyberface as my base. I loaded his .o file with oedit and manipulated vertices to try to make it look more like Kevin Millar. That's how I made my Kevin Millar face.

Also here is a screenshot of my current Bronson Arroyo. With some free time, I'll add in the cornrows.

arroyo_ingame2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here's an update.

ingame_KM.jpg

note: I've noticed some more quirks (along the sideburns, the nose, and goatee)... I can fix those in time. If anyone wants to use this cyberface now, let me know and I'll upload it. Otherwise I'll keep tweaking it-- along with the others.

Can I get that file too? Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...

Archived