Rat's Cyberface Previews

angryrat

I am currently working on my first MLB cyberface contribution to community and would appreciate any feedback/help you can offer.

I think I have completed the texture well enough, but I am having a very difficult time working out a head shape for Iguchi. This current head is too long and narrow and I am trying to find a more rounder face. Any suggestions on head shapes that I can try out or anything else would be very helpful. Thank you.

IguchiFace-1.jpg

Jogar pretty much knocked the Iguchi face outta the park..

Gooch

Why not work on a player who truly needs a face done?

...Just askin and yeah, the head shape is making your face look off. You can have the PERFECT texture but if the head shape is off, it will looking nothing like the player. Best advice I have is get the screenie pack of cyberfaces lying around the download section and then scroll through them along side a portrait of the player you are trying to do. Thats one of the ways I scout head shape bases.

hmm, thanks Th33nil. That link you showed me isn't the face used for Iguchi in the 06/07 Mod is it? It doesn't look like it. That picture of Jogar's does look very good... but it looks different from the MOD version. It doesn't have the long hair that the MOD version uses.

• 1 year later...

Archived