MVP Baseball Online, Back w/ a Vengeance!

TribeFan4Eva

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I have tried joining the hamachi network and I have NEVER seen ANYONE online not even ONCE! I tried adding people's xfire names and that is just a waste of time. It seems like Ill never get to play this game online vs anyone and its a shame.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like a real old thread still strugglin' to stay alive.

Easy question. What's MVP 2008>?< EA MVP 05 with roster mods?

Second question. Doesn't hamachi's speed suck now compared to what it used to be?

Just a real old MVP fan that's almost lost hope in EA Sports...wonderin' what you guys were up to last year.

• 2 months later...

I've never done it, but I'm assuming you just run it through the Direct IP connection.

Give me your IP (you can send it private if you want), then go to "host IP" via the "network games" section in the main menu.... then I'll join ya.

I'm assuming it's pretty easy... but again, have never done it.

Let me know.. I'll keep checkin my mail and this thread

I've never done it, but I'm assuming you just run it through the Direct IP connection.

Give me your IP (you can send it private if you want), then go to "host IP" via the "network games" section in the main menu.... then I'll join ya.

I'm assuming it's pretty easy... but again, have never done it.

Let me know.. I'll keep checkin my mail and this thread

ok give me a second

u have 08 with 09 rosters?

right through the game.. I went to "join direct IP", then typed in your Ip... then connect.

I'm thinking maybe your firewall is preventing it or something? Or perhaps your IP is incorrect?

I don't know.. never done it before, sounds pretty straight forward.

Were you "hosting" this whole time?

right through the game.. I went to "join direct IP", then typed in your Ip... then connect.

I'm thinking maybe your firewall is preventing it or something? Or perhaps your IP is incorrect?

I don't know.. never done it before, sounds pretty straight forward.

Were you "hosting" this whole time?

yeah give me yours and see if i can get it

Archived