KSM MBCM Overlay V2.5 New previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's looking very nice. This is just something I was thinking about... for the top, the color behind the team initials, for example, you have black for SF. I was wondering, if it is possible, if you think you could do two tone colors for each team. For example, the box could be cut in half, perhaps diagonally slashed with black on one side and orange on the other.... or a gradiant or something. I dunno, just thought I would throw that out there.

Brilliant work.

ksm, just awesome! the stats that show up in the bottom window are those last years stats or will they show updated states as the season progresses. Not sure why ea didn't add the to the game, especially when a batter comes up I like to see updated stats after every at bat.

by the way how do you change the runner pip to default in the datafile? thanks again.

Only thing I would like to see is maybe the "on deck" batter be replace with HR, RBI, R stats for the current batter.

agreed

or if keeping the on deck better, list his handedness instead of his avg so you can think about possible bullpen moves

Archived