Attribute Updater

tywiggins

Can someone help me?

where do I find the roster.bin. Ty I downloaded your rosterimpexp file, when I hit anything the screen says roster.bin created. my question is where is it created and where can i find it to import updated rosters into the game. please i need help

• 2 months later...

Ty,

If I select the option to always hide CPU created players, how can I continue into my dynasty when the CPU must generate players for the draft? Eventually players will retire and the game needs new players, so where will they come from?

• 1 month later...

Will it cause any problems if I am trying to update the ratings of a roster set that way out-dated?

I have been using UR 2.5 for my current dynasty and I am currently into the 3rd year of my dynasty and would like to update the ratings of my players based on one of the latest roster releases. Since there are some players present in the UR 2.5 set (ex: Bill Mueller, Keith Foulke, Larry Walker... to name a few) and the latest roster sets don't have them, would the attribute updater still work?

Since I had created my own set of models.big from scratch, I have changed a lot of cyberface IDs. Would that be a cause for concern?

Also, what does this actually look for in updating the players - the hex ids? Thank you.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a serious flaw in this program that causes some batting stances to be changed. I verified this a number of times and using this program always changes Adam Dunn's Klesko stance to Alou, Justin Upton from Generic to Crouched, Ian Stewart from Klesko to Alou--these are only what I have caught so far and likely more are messed up.

Archived