Baseball Cards

Homer

just been seeing hardcorelegend put up those baseball cards and thought i'd give it a shot. would people be interested in something like this? i can upload the template if anyone wants it. it's obviously blown up for quality.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, homer! - Are they the fantasy mariners unis you made?

yeah, they're the same ones as they blue ones i just released. i just decided to give black a try.

Homer, those are Awesome! I'd like to start releasing my faces 1 at a time and maybe including a card with each download.

i was thinking the same thing. i think we'll just turn this thread into the baseball card thread for anyone to post their cards.

i'll post the templates up. it's only a bastardized upper deck template and only contains mariners logos for the time being. as i use it more and more, i'll add more logos, or someone else (with more time on their hands) can do it too. hell, maybe someone will make a better template too.

griffeycardzd6.th.jpg

i just had trouble getting the text right..could you help me with that homer...i prolly wont see it till tomorrow night cause i have school then going to watch the reds game, so whenever you feel up to helping me (if oyu do at all) just post it here or pm me

for starters, that pic is way too small to see anything.

the text is simple. see the big "T" i circled in blue? double click it. and then type what you want. anywhere in there you see the "T" means it's a text that you can edit.

secondly, see that eye that i circled in red? click that, and that layer will disappear from the picture. you probably don't need that "classics" layer since it's griffey. that was just for my own use.

lastly, look at that layer that's labelled "Team Logos". this is where i put (you guessed it) the team logos. unfortunately i only have the m's for the time being since i didn't have much time to do this. you can simply add your own logos. click that triangle (the first yellow arrow) and the layers will appear. highlight any of those layers and past your logo in there. resize and move it as necessary.

i'd like to do the backs too. can we pick out a good upper deck design for the back that is..well...doable for me? i like that fleer design too, alas it may be beyond my skills to get that gold leaf design. we might need some of these other photoshop gurus to design that...***cough***kc***cough***

look at my instructions again very clearly. if it's not working, you're double clicking the wrong place and editing the wrong text. double click right directly on the "T". not the text to the right of the "T".

Archived