Baseball Cards

Homer

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would be great and I am sure that a lot of people would love to use it.

The way I set it up, because I took images online, I'd download the images, then run them through a batch converter to shrink them to the correct size (it scaled better that way), but not necessarily the right aspect ratio.

The script would then load the image, and using a slider, I could adjust the image centering. I'd then paste in the ratings (since I had them in Excel, I'd condense it into one line, separated by semicolons to cut down on clicking.

Since the cards here are only name, team and position, we can probably code those right in the filename (BAL-LF-Brady Anderson.png), and loading it will fill in those fields, no extra typing.

How I tweak it depends on what it's trying to do. The original, I hardcoded in where the text and logos went, so I'll need to make it possible to run multiple overlays (or wait for v1.1)

I'll try to post a quick WIP this weekend, see how well it works.

How the batch going my man? I like to see scanning my card will work with your system. :rolleyes:

Archived