sliders for uploaded datafile

kumala

Those look pretty solid. The only things I personally change are throw speed, because you rarely see arc on fielder's throws in real life, so a big increase in the slider makes throws much harder and more accurate to the real thing. And there's never a whole lot of injuries when I play so I increase all the injury sliders.

kraw, I didn't even installed the 07 mod, I updated everything on my own. By the way, thanks for the fix on the ksm overly. I was using ksm datafile but to many times the catcher would just miss routine popups, so that was it for me. I went back to mine datafile and just made more changes and now everything is perfect.

Hey Kumala, thanks for the datafile! Personally, I liked the way you set up your pitching meter. It makes it easier for me to hit my spots when pitching.

I'm more of a pitching game type of guy, so lowering the home run power makes it better for me. It just absolutely crushes me when I make a good pitch at the black and some no-name guy crushes it for a homerun.

Thanks again!

I think this is good middle ground. Pro was always to easy and all-star, though competitive always seemed to have high scoring games. I think it is extremly hard to hit hrs with this datafile. Is it possible to hit a homerun with the lesser known guys, guys who hit 10 to 15 homeruns a year. I have good strikeouts to walk ratios. I actually walk people with your sliders. It is almost too hard when you get to the back of the rotation. Well done!

good to hear, you should be able to hit homers with low total players. I also have hit homers without using the leftstick. You just have to make perfect timing and swing location. I am just happy with the results I have gotten. Had a no-hitter going for 8+, and lost it on a solo homer. Still won 2-1. So there are low scoring games and high scoring games just depends on your pitching or hitting.

I tried ur datafile and i really liked it Kumala the batting is great not to powerful and everything else is great to. I made a couple little adjustments to improve pitch control and increase fielders throw speed. Overall i reallly like it, it plays really well.

Archived