KSM MLB07 Overlay previews

ksmlove000

The download V2 that supports 1024 x 768 that is up for download

today........

........Were the correct files uploaded???

because mine is not appearing in-game as it does in your screenshots?

The top and bottom is still cut-off as it was with the previous 1280 version.

Help

Thanks

I am playing it on a 63" display, so i don't mind the amount of information.

Just I can't seem to find an overlay, that fits the screen properly? The top and bottom is always cut off.

For some reason my video card is not supporting the MVP mods popular size of 1280 by xxxx? So when this 1024 x 768 was released............I thought my problems were solved, but it is still looking the same as the other ones?

Anyone know why? and can anyone help me out?

Ok, here's an update...

I have MVP 05 installed in 2 locations on my computer, one copy of it is MVP 07 and the other copy is Total Classics... I've been trying this on my MVP 07 and that's the one that's been crashing but I just tried it on my Total Classics and it worked flawlessly so I'm thinking it's clashing with one of the other million mods I have installed on 07. So I think what I'm gonna try doing is installing MVP a third time, update it for 07, apply this overlay and add the mods I'm still using one by one to see if I can find what's crashing it. Anything I find out I'll be sure to post...

Great Stuff Makes game more exciting to watch. I Love stats. Can you switch out the hits from the pitcher and put in S for SAVES this way when relief comes in we know how many saves or if you can add Saves and Hits together be even better. I'm NOT GREEDY I'll take the Saves.

Thanks Johnny Cadillac...

Hey great work on this!

Can we get a 1366x768 version for my 42" LCD HDTV? That is a common resolution for guys with a non 1080P HDTV.

Also, can you make a version with a minimal pitch selection area. No grip graphics.

Thanks

ksm, what part of the datafile did you adjust change catch accuracy. I have a problem with catchers and fielders completely missing routine popups. Routine as can be, looks like they have a lock on the ball and they just completely miss it. can you tell me what line to fix, because this is only thing that is killing it for me. thanks

I just tried KSM MLB07 Overlay V2 Runner PIP version and the only problem I seem to be having is that the black box where the player's picture will show up for the at bat player seems to show up a few seconds too early. I end up having the black box float there by itself and then the overlay with the stats and picture appear a few seconds later.

The pitch numbering seems a little funky and does not match my controller numbers but maybe I just got used to the diamond layout of the MVP 07 Mod's default overlay. Still a nice overlay even with the problems.

Archived