?s Switching from Xbox to PC

cheef

I have been playing MVP 05 on Xbox since it came out and I just made the switch to PC so I can use the mods. I installed the 07 mod with the latest patches. I tried to use the sliders I was using for xbox and they didnt translate very well to PC at all. My question is have there been changes to the default AI in the mlb 07 mod? I have never played the regular 05 for PC so I wasn't sure if sliders posted for it would translate well to the 07 mod. Also, I don't know how the datafiles work for sure but from what I gather they make changes to cpu batting AI. Will datafiles for 05 work with the 07 mod? There are a couple I read about that sound like they would help me out with my slider problem.Are there any other former xbox users who have made the switch? Any help or advice would be appreciated

I also want to thank everyone involved with the mods here. You guys have taken the best baseball game ever and made it even better. I can't believe I'm still having so much fun with this game years later. Thank you.

there are changes in the datafile making hit harder to pitch and other stuff like that, so if you dont like that one just download a new one and put it in. it was weird for me the first time i played mvp 05 on the pc. i switched to pc, back to xbox, then back to pc, and now on pc and xbox, there is a difference for some reason, i play on mvp with major slider adjustments against me on xbox, and on pro on the pc with slider stuff for me, with the original datafile.

Archived