ARossi12's Cyberfaces

arossi12

23219193323.jpg

Fixed Ayala headshape. This is finally finished now, I'm finally happy with it.

23219193262.jpg

Fixed Schneider headshape. Some O-editing done here. I'd vote against using this one as a future base, just to warn you. However, it's a decent face.

23219193216.jpg

Chris Booker. Again, happy with the turnout on that one.

23219193215.jpg

D'Anjelo Jimenez. I'd really call this a re-texture of Pujols, cause I only played with the sides of the face and the ears, and of course lining up the texture.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed Colome's eye color today and it seemed to look fine, maybe that's what was bothering me. I also fixed Schneider's eye color, and I did a little adjustment on the eyes for Ayala, and now that face looks perfect.

I'm going to do Logan soon, piston, but I'm looking into ways to get a do-rag and braids on the texture without it looking like crap.

23501435034.jpg

Fixed up Bergmann so that he doesn't look like Carpenter, like he does in the above pic.

I'm going to work on Colome a little more, because if I was able to repair the Bergmann face, I'm gonna try and figure out what's bothering me about Colome. I'm also gonna get a new screen of Ayala so you can see the improvement from the other shots I had of him. If you look close, you'll see the newest one will have the correct positioning on the eyes.

Ryan Church is lined up next. I'm pretty much going in order down that list, with the exceptions of players using a base model I already used.

Was wondering if anybody could give me some feedback on these faces. I've had a lot of stuff for school getting in the way, so free time is scarce, and it's going to be interesting getting the others done, but I want to get a general feel for what you guys think of them before I release them.

And if anybody feels inclined, find a base model for Chamberlain.

Colome looks pretty good, but it looks like you sharpened the base texture way too much.

I've just never been a fan of Ayala. It just doesn't look like him.

Church is OK. I always imagine him with more facial hair. It looks like you chose a good headshape.

Joel Hanrahan:

24401000360.jpg

Church's got a 5-o'clock shadow. It's not really visible in the pic. I also just sharpen the part of the the texture that I blend in, so I can't explain the Colome face.

I'm going to re-do Ayala with a new model sometime too.

any chance with Shelley Duncan?

John Patterson *WIP*:

24411025950.jpg

Yes? No? Maybe?

I need help figuring out what I don't like about it. It just.... doesn't scream John Patterson.

Uncanny how Patterson, Jeff Clement, and Ryan Garko look exactly the same. But I used Clement as the base myself.

Not a bad idea, but I'm not really proficient at putting random facial hair on players.

Actually, looking at the model itself, the mouth is a little smaller than that. I've concluded that the screens I take are downright terrible.

Anybody have an idea on how I could do the rag that Nook Logan always has on without just pasting a red square over the top of the texture? I'm looking to give it some texture.

Patterson (fixed mouth)

24501463535.jpg

After scouring gettyimages, this is pretty accurate for his mouth.

Flores

24501463571.jpg

Decided I'd re-do it and it came out nice.

Schroder

24501463452.jpg

A little more o-editing done here.

Reason I post those is because I'm going to release everything I've previewed, and the three I have in the works: A new Ayala with a better headshape, Kory Casto, and Matt Chico.

After that's done, I'll label that pack A. I'll then finish the pack later and label that pack B. In the meantime, I'm going to do a little side pack of requests. So if you have any, fire away!

(The B pack will include Bowie, O' Connor, Bacsik, Johnson, Logan, Fick, Belliard, Wagner, King, and Winston Abreu now. I just feel like taking a break from Nationals faces and a few people have expressed interest in getting a few of these faces so I decided it's a good idea to split the thing up. Pack A will contain approximately 17 faces.)

In the meantime, I'm going to do a little side pack of requests. So if you have any, fire away!

Clay Buchholz :)

And as other people have stated earlier, a cyberface for Shelley Duncan, Joba Chamberlain (and maybe Ian Kennedy) would be a nice addition too.

EDIT: Jack Cust definitely deserves one too :wtg:

Clay Buchholz :)

And as other people have stated earlier, a cyberface for Shelley Duncan, Joba Chamberlain (and maybe Ian Kennedy) would be a nice addition too.

EDIT: Jack Cust definitely deserves one too :wtg:

I have headshots for Chamberlain and Duncan, but I need bigger headshots of Kennedy and Bucholz before I can work on them. I was gonna do Cust for an Athletics pack, but I'll move up the timetable on him.

Well I dunno whos gonna do Cust, so I'll work on a few others to start off the next pack. I decided to just axe the new Ayala and Chico. I have the old one on my hard drive if anybody wants it, but I'm not including it in the pack, which once I put the preview screenshot together, I'll release.

Few updates, because I love to tinker with my work:

Hanrahan

25102124340.jpg

Patterson

25102124319.jpg

Casto:

25102124359.jpg

Archived