edit baserunner pip

kumala

19<simplebaserunnercam

this is the line to make changes to the baserunner pip. I used ksm datafile but never liked the changes made to pip, so i went into datafile, to find what line he changed and here it is. So, if you want to change the angles, zoom, and etc. this is the line to do it.

So any pictures of your new and improved PIP window settings? It would be neat if people posted picture of pieces from the datafiles instead of whole datafiles so you could make your own ultimate datafile.

So any pictures of your new and improved PIP window settings? It would be neat if people posted picture of pieces from the datafiles instead of whole datafiles so you could make your own ultimate datafile.

I AGREE 100%, we have the installer thingy which aloud us to "install" into the datafile txt files, so we could easily have isolated CAMS, BALL PHYSICS, etc. released by modders, so as you said we could build our own ultimate datafile

no pics, but this was something that I wondered how ksm use to change the angles of the pip. I just posted this so people who use his datafile and want the default pip, they replace this line.

Archived