KSM [MLB ON FOX] OVERLAY V1.0 [batter info]

ksmlove000

Cool "Overlay Man" look as one many many people will use, so, if you, please, could release many options as you know, besides the screen resolutions (nice for the widescreen included for those of us that have one)

the options for the BARS, there is people that like many info on their screens and there is the minimalists, that like just the strictly necessary, and a bunch in between, so if this could be installed "a la carte" will be TOP NOTCH

Is there a way to combine KSM's camera veiws with MaddiesDaddy's ball physics and fielder adjustments?

What I'm looking for is MD's datafile with KSM's cameras. Any thoughts?

This would be awesome. I am a long time user of MD's file but after recently giving KSM's a shot, I think it's pretty good. I can't hit homers though and too many line drives to center shoot right to the wall. Other than that I think that KSM's is pretty spot on. If you up the sliders with KSM's you can actually get realistic foul balls and pitch counts. I had an 11 pitch AB just the other day.

This would be awesome. I am a long time user of MD's file but after recently giving KSM's a shot, I think it's pretty good. I can't hit homers though and too many line drives to center shoot right to the wall. Other than that I think that KSM's is pretty spot on. If you up the sliders with KSM's you can actually get realistic foul balls and pitch counts. I had an 11 pitch AB just the other day.

HUH, I hit a lot more HRs with KSM's datafile VS MD's

I am using KSM fox pitcher cam and I really dont see any difference in hitting/pitching I still can't hit, but boy I can pitch, all my games are very low scores, many shutouts have an unreal era below 2 as a team, but I like it more like that, a pitcher's games than a roid's game, although I will welcome a bit more of pop, I am using KGbaseball sliders btw, the ones in the 07 save file. I used to use MD's but got corrupted after many seasons and turned into a computer's monsters shots game, shame I did loved his ball physics.

hope KSM release this in pieces, so we can install "features" one by one.

Archived