KSM [MLB ON FOX] OVERLAY V1.0 [batter info]

ksmlove000

I am using KSM fox pitcher cam and I really dont see any difference in hitting/pitching I still can't hit, but boy I can pitch, all my games are very low scores, many shutouts have an unreal era below 2 as a team, but I like it more like that, a pitcher's games than a roid's game, although I will welcome a bit more of pop, I am using KGbaseball sliders btw, the ones in the 07 save file. I used to use MD's but got corrupted after many seasons and turned into a computer's monsters shots game, shame I did loved his ball physics.

hope KSM release this in pieces, so we can install "features" one by one.

Not gone to happen

Learn to edit .fes files and remove what you do not want

ksmlove000: I think having the stamina bar up on top takes away from the actual overlay. Could it maybe get moved to the info bar on the bottom? Or maybe just turn it into a loading bar like this:barnb6.png

this

barnb6.png

Is a function in the game that can be called upon, problem is when you do you are locked in to one size and one size only for the bar

this

barnb6.png

Is a function in the game that can be called upon, problem is when you do you are locked in to one size and one size only for the bar

oh, I wish I knew how to mod .fel files because I would take a look around myself. It's a shame only a few people on this site really know how to create overlays.

Wasn't Trues going to create some kind of tutorial in his spare time? (of course running a site like this, plus 'real-life' commitments probably doesn't leave him much time anyways)

Not gone to happen

Learn to edit .fes files and remove what you do not want

I really don't know what you mean, you can't be serious about me going to learn how to edit .fes files just like that, hum? If I knew how to do it myself I will be happy to do it for the rest, as you have done many times fixing "released mods" for us all, as well as copmaniac, dunno, guess you were in a bad "modding" mood, tired of people asking this and that, but hey, if we ask is because we believe that you can come with an answer, for us regular mortals, you programmers are like God, can make things change just like that and -we have no clue of how you do it- so we take it for granted.

Anyways I wish I could learn how to edit .fes files just not to have to ask in here to a modder about something that many people are asking for, not to say begging. Why in this world, you will release a product knowing that your target users are not going to be completely happy, specially if you know what needs to be done for them to be in an orgasmic kinda happy way? Think about it.

I was not in a bad mood I was posting your best option. Releasing it in pieces is not possible, he would have to release multiple versions of the same overlay with some feature turned on and some turned off.

And my guess KSM will not be doing that (hell from my understanding he does not know English that well so he might not even know what you guys are requesting), But why should he release 20 different versions of the same overlay. Learning how to edit the FEL files is your only option. They are just text files and the best way to learn is just to change something and see what it does. Another good way is to find two overlays that are similar but not the same and then compare the FEL files between the two and see what is different

Damn I alway here the same argument

"Why in this world, you will release a product knowing that your target users are not going to be completely happy"

My target use is ME, most of us are truly not concerned with what others think or want in a mod. We release mods what we have made for our own enjoyment, just be happy we share them with others. Why should I care about making you orgasmic? Pay me and make this a job then I will care

Requesting mod tweaks does not go far with me, but if you want help learning how to mod I will be more that happy to help. Mainly because my target is ME, if I help someone learn how to MOD they will most likely make something better than I could

Modding this game is very easy, just few care to try. It helps if you have photoshop skills but it is not a requirement (look at me)

BTW it is FEL files not FES files I screwed up before

OK, kraw, if it's easy, I will be please to give it a try myself, can you put some "tutorial" or like of how to edit .FEL :D

I agree he doesn't gets much in english and I have visit his page and can't get a word in korean (lol) this guy works like a horse, he does like 3 or 4 overlays a month wow!

thanks for all your apps, they are just great, coudln't see other way to install thing that with your thingy, that's one of the best tools around here!

elduque, if you read MD's readme file he's listed nearly everything he changed from the .FEL files, if I'm not mistaken. I'd start there. It might give you good insight into what he did. And then you can compare that with KSM's stuff.

elduque, if you read MD's readme file he's listed nearly everything he changed from the .FEL files, if I'm not mistaken. I'd start there. It might give you good insight into what he did. And then you can compare that with KSM's stuff.

Thanks a lot dannyt, I'll have a look at it right now

Damn I alway here the same argument

"Why in this world, you will release a product knowing that your target users are not going to be completely happy"

My target use is ME, most of us are truly not concerned with what others think or want in a mod. We release mods what we have made for our own enjoyment, just be happy we share them with others. Why should I care about making you orgasmic? Pay me and make this a job then I will care

Someone who understands me!

• 5 months later...

Archived