KSM [MLB ON FOX] Overlay V2.0

ksmlove000

Awesome overlay. The only thing I suggest is that the picture with the things that you can choose your pitch, in the middle, I suggest that you change the MVP 07 logo to a FOX logo. Just a suggestion. Good job and I'm definetly waiting for this one to come out. Thanks in advance!

is this working for anybody?

I've only tried once and it crashed, does it need a lite version or is something else up

honestly I still like Trues MLB on FOX version from last year better

I hope he updates it for this year (adding the info bar on the bottom, adding team colors to the team abbreviation boxes (ex. CHC with blue background, STL with red, you know what I mean)

the overlay crashed for me too. maybe a lite version will work better. :con :headache:

Well, I've been tryin to use KSM's overlays for months now and I can't get his igonly.big to work when the 07 Mod is installed. I've made a post in the support forum about it, made a post elsewhere about it and I even pm'd KSM and noone has even bothered to respond to me. I just tried the lite version that's been put up of this one and still no luck, crashes as soon as I try to start a game. I'm fed up, this will be the last KSM overlay I try until I get some kind of answer either from KSM or someone else who may know what's going on.

were you writing him in korean? otherwise don't expect him to answer any time soon.

Yea, I kinda figured as much but what else am I gonna try?

Isn't there another modder on here who speaks English that would be capable of dissecting these overlays to figure out the problems? They're great overlays if they work... I can get it to work on an unmodded MVP 05 and even on Total Classics but not with the 07 Mod... haven't tried the 06 Mod or anything else...

Yea, I kinda figured as much but what else am I gonna try?

Isn't there another modder on here who speaks English that would be capable of dissecting these overlays to figure out the problems? They're great overlays if they work... I can get it to work on an unmodded MVP 05 and even on Total Classics but not with the 07 Mod... haven't tried the 06 Mod or anything else...

have you not paid attention? kraw's been all over these ever since he's been making these overlays. if kraw's versions haven't worked, chances are you system can't handle them at all.

anyhow, not sure what the problem is, updated version works fine on my system. not the lite version but his updated one:

have you not paid attention? kraw's been all over these ever since he's been making these overlays. if kraw's versions haven't worked, chances are you system can't handle them at all.

anyhow, not sure what the problem is, updated version works fine on my system. not the lite version but his updated one:

previewpq2.jpg

Is kraw's update for this the one that's up in the downloads section or do I have to get it somewhere else? And if it's my system, why would it work on the regular game and on total classics but not on the 07 mod? Not saying you're wrong, that just doesn't make sense to me...

i have no idea why it doesn't work for you. i was only pointing out that there are only a hand full of people here who understand enough about these overlays to help, so it's scarce to come by. you kinda gotta deal with it. kraw has done what he can. if you want to know if it is kraw's version up, just look at who the author is. looks like ksm has made a lite version to try to help with the crashing. doesn't appear that kraw has been able to fix this one yet.

now, for some reason i've been able to get this to work on my system. i've bastardized it for my own taste, but it still works. the problem i see now is pictured below. the runner on first stole second, and is currently there, but his speed still shows up at first base in the info bar.

Can we get a version that does not have the hits/errors/next batter window? It blocks too much. Can't see the batter's shoes or footwork. Less is more sometimes. Besides, just press the shoulder button and you can see the next batter and entire lineup real quick if needed.

Archived