KSM [MLB ON FOX] Overlay V2.0

ksmlove000

you need to read more carefully...THERE IS NO KRAW version. if you've read this thread you'll see his last post says that he's having problems with it crashing also. but believe me if he can fix it, he'll let us know...i think :)

i only brought him up at all in this conversations because he's helped make fixes for crashing issue for some past overlays.

i have no idea why it doesn't work for you. i was only pointing out that there are only a hand full of people here who understand enough about these overlays to help, so it's scarce to come by. you kinda gotta deal with it. kraw has done what he can. if you want to know if it is kraw's version up, just look at who the author is. looks like ksm has made a lite version to try to help with the crashing. doesn't appear that kraw has been able to fix this one yet.

I have it fixed I just do not want to step on any toes, KSM released a LITE version that will have to do for most

I did notice we take different approaches on making LITE versions, He reduces image sizes and I use different image formats

Is kraw's update for this the one that's up in the downloads section or do I have to get it somewhere else? And if it's my system, why would it work on the regular game and on total classics but not on the 07 mod? Not saying you're wrong, that just doesn't make sense to me...

stadiums in the 07 mod requires more memory than most of then in TC or default.

Archived