Zito's Uniform Mod Requests

RmembrZito75

Team: Boston SilverStars

Script: SilverStars

Image (if you have one):silverstarslogo.jpg

Color:

Home: white sleveless jersey with black pinstripes, black undershirt.

Road: traditional grey.

Anyway to make that image a little bigger? And you may have to wait a few days for this...

Hey man, I had a request if you had the time to work on it, if not, all is cool

It would be a fantasy uniform for the indians.

Alternate Red Jersey

The Normal Indians script that appears on the home and blue uniform

navy blue numbers on the back and name on back also in navy

and navy piping around the sleeves and neck and down the front on the uniform, similar to their home jersey

Well, I am thinking about a custom uni. for an expansion team that I plan on creating. I had started on this a long time back and had created some unis but I just never had the time to finish them. The theme is basically from GTA: San Andreas - I plan on moving the Tampa Bay Devil Rays to Las Vegas and called them either the Las Vegas Bandits or Las Venturas Bandits.

Anyway, I will post some screens of the logo and the colors of the unis. that I would like for you to create. If you are pressed on time, don't worry about it as I can get them done later. Take care.

Well, I am thinking about a custom uni. for an expansion team that I plan on creating. I had started on this a long time back and had created some unis but I just never had the time to finish them. The theme is basically from GTA: San Andreas - I plan on moving the Tampa Bay Devil Rays to Las Vegas and called them either the Las Vegas Bandits or Las Venturas Bandits.

Anyway, I will post some screens of the logo and the colors of the unis. that I would like for you to create. If you are pressed on time, don't worry about it as I can get them done later. Take care.

Alright, just get me the logo and I'll see what I can do. :)

Archived