Portraits

redsox

Hey everyone, I am currently working on a Cubs team pack but I am not sure as to which back ground I should go with. Here are the screens. Let me know which one you guys like the most. Thanks and take care.

background1.jpg

background2.jpg

background3.jpg

I do like the idea of having the stadiums in the background. Well, I am almost done with the Cubs pack, and basically what I have done is use background 1 for pitchers and background 3 for positional players.

I think I am going go with KG and have the stadiums as a backdrop. If anyone else thinks otherwise or have a better pic, please post it on here I can use that as well.

Just an update - The Cubs set is completed and has been uploaded. I will start working on a Brewers set later today and if I have the time I will upload it tonight itself.

Just wondering if there is any preference as to which team I should do next. After the Brewers I plan on doing the Reds.

Nice work on the Mets portraits.

Thanks. I am not sure if that is the type of background you were expecting for.

I was actually thinking of shrinking the player pics just a little bit so that the background sticks out more. Let me know if you guys would like to see something like that. I will give a preview later on today.

I was wondering if you could tackle the Phillies portraits? These things are sweet!

Sure I will give it a go, though I am not sure how early I can get them done.

Archived