Sacramento Capitals

NYM

Do you like this idea?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Ok, problem solved. Now I can get back on track with this project.

If I were to create a brand new, custom stadium for the Capitals, would someone move the bullpens to wear I want them, and could some one be able to do the collision.dat?

I also need a roster that is fair, and would be used in a real expansion draft.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
untitled19copyvo0.jpg
NYM, might I make a suggestion? I think you should change the "Sacramento" text to cursive, it will both be good for variety, and also it's a little hard to read with all the letters scrunched up like that. Looks pretty good, btw.

NYM, might I make a suggestion? I think you should change the "Sacramento" text to cursive, it will both be good for variety, and also it's a little hard to read with all the letters scrunched up like that. Looks pretty good, btw.
yeah i also agree, but i think you should keep the printed logo on the home sundays and spring training ones

I'm going to make some changes to the Uniforms because the A's have a couple uniforms without numbers.

Also, is everyone ok with the roster posted on page 2? Not the one I posted, the more recent one made up.

Also, a manager needs to be picked. How about Bobby Valentine?

Start out like this.

The Oakland Athletics never existed. They never formed. There are obsolete.

I'm creating an expansion team, the Sacramento Capitals. They will be put in the spot of the Oakland A's in the game (who do not exist).

I'm making them uniforms, stadium (possibly), expansion draft rosters, and a manager.

You now take this team, and put them into owner/dynasty mode. Since this is an expansion team, the players are obviously not great. It is your job to build up the franchise and build it into a AL powerhouse like the Yankees and Red Sox.

It's really just for people who like to rebuild teams that are horrible. So instead of using the D-Rays, Nationals, etc...you can use a new, fresh, team.

This is a mod never before seen for MVP 2005.

I'm going to make some changes to the Uniforms because the A's have a couple uniforms without numbers.

Also, is everyone ok with the roster posted on page 2? Not the one I posted, the more recent one made up.

Also, a manager needs to be picked. How about Bobby Valentine?

Ugh, no. Not Bobby V.

My List (Not in any particular order)

- Don Mattingly

- Terry Pendleton

- Dave Duncan

- John Farrell

- Joel Skinner

- Julio Franco :lol:

Yeah, it works perfectly.

Uniforms are almost complete, logos in select screens are replaced, and rosters are done. I've played about 10 games with the rosters to get an idea how they are, and it's pretty good. I usually give up about 4 runs a game and got shutout about three times, so there pretty fair. I'm going to need someone to do audio because I have no clue where to start with that. They need to change everything A's to SC.

Archived