Do you like this idea?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make the "Ain't Baseball Great" or "Always Buy Chesterfield" sign into a Batter's eye. Change up the scoreboard to a modern one, change up the wall colors a bit (it looks a little old timey), made the grass and diamond into modern-looking ones, and you're good to go.

I'm going to need help to finsih this project. There's just too much for me too do with all my schoolwork.

PLEASE...I NEED VOLUENTEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Openings-

-Change in game/select screen logos from A's to Capitals.

-Audio

Because the teams called the Sacramento Capitals. It wouldn't make sense if they were in an Eastern Division.

Maybe I'll create a team for every division. I'll see how this project goes.

I know Neo is working on a Brooklyn Kings mod, so maybe if me and him finishes, and he agrees, we can work on a league mod, like a team per division so your not stuck with one team.

Just a thought though.

Because the teams called the Sacramento Capitals. It wouldn't make sense if they were in an Eastern Division.

I know Neo is working on a Brooklyn Kings mod, so maybe if me and him finishes, and he agrees, we can work on a league mod, like a team per division so your not stuck with one team.

Just a thought though.

I would love to help you out if you decide to go that route, i've been designing a team for Vegas for a while, i might change it because of the dynasty with the team in Vegas, anyways let me know.

Problem. The in game and select screen logos are crashing my game. I don't know why. Everything is the correct size, I have the aplha images, etc.

Can I send someone the logos, and they can install them for me? Then send me the file please?

Just a thought though.

I'd love to do that.

Archived