hiheat32's concept unis

hiheat32

^^are those spungo's undershirts? (not criticizing, just asking)

They look like KC's version of my undershirt.

The jerseys look decent for a beginner. If you keep at it I think you'll find ways to improve on those designs, just like the rest of us uniform modders are doing. It's a continual learning process.

And you don't really need to ask permission to use my accessories. I uploaded them in the pack for everyone to use. The problem I had with you was you were using my uniform template, which has stayed un-released for a reason. But again -- the accessory equipment is there for everyone to use and enjoy.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although spungo has the lines too, mine are just simple grey lines i made on photoshop over kc's templates (i also think spungo put some textures on his lines too, which is more than i can handle). its just that almost every major leaguer uses these undershirts and i use them too when i play baseball. i also used photoshop to make the logos, and i used the texture tool to make them look like that. (and sportslogos.net)

I like the new concept uniforms HighHeat. We've seen some concepts that look like badly designed beer league uniforms. However your uniforms look professional, updated and yet retain a classic baseball feel. Can't wait to see more.

well, ive been working on some unis today and im going to release a mod that will eventually have every teams concepts in it. im releasing like the spungo is releasing his jerseys, one division at a time. the al west is just about done and the first version should be released tonight.

Hey hiheat, a quick concept for ya...............

A Seattle Mariner alternate home jersey that has teal sleeves with the white vest. Try that when you get time, and post a pic. I know it will be a winner, it just sounds cool.

I would def download it, if you made one.

hey, keep up the good work. looks like you're putting together a lot of concepts. all the power to you since there aren't a lot of them being made. might i make a suggestion? you don't have to listen if you don't want to. being a fan of concepts myself, the main reason i like them is because they're different. the reason i get tired of the real jerseys is simple. they're dull. they all use the same colors, same designs, same layouts...everything. if you really wanna add some spice to it, maybe trying something more creative. a different look if you will. i'll let you interpret that however you want. but again, not knocking your stuff, just adding my piece. but the way i see them, i still just see ordinary designs i've seen before. take it how you will, but i'm still a fan of what you're doing, so keep it up.

Archived