on the field Cam yankee stadium demo available now

thasainted39

Please turn the umpire off for this demo in the display options section.

It's been a long time off since my fieldingcams due to hardware damage but i'm back.

I am inching closer to having cams that have you visually play the role of any player on the field fielding so stay tune.

But for now i like for your to try out my on the field cams coming tonight

which picks up from the same view of before and after your pitch or swing.

Always keeping a consistent fov and following the balls flight. And let me tell you, It looks pretty dam sweet while it's leaving the park.

:stickman:

68k1o3l.png

660fj84.png

Thats a great idea, Pretty original if you could pull it off. Iv'e always wanted something like that. the original fielding views just feel too easy like im cheating. I like mods that make the game real even if its harder.

Thats a great idea, Pretty original if you could pull it off. Iv'e always wanted something like that. the original fielding views just feel too easy like im cheating. I like mods that make the game real even if its harder.

This one i'm uploading tonight will give you the feel of those tv replays that

stays focused on the ball's flight while keeping the Field of view not far from the action. and for the fielding it's almost like if the camera man is on the field keeping focus on the ball. It's mainly for those who use assisted fielding or automatic.

after this mod i am going to continue a mod from some time ago that will

give each stadium a realistic crowd turn out in which will somehow i want to include a text mod that will allow you to pick a camera position in the stands or on the field.

after this mod i am going to continue a mod from some time ago that will

give each stadium a realistic crowd turn out in which will somehow i want to include a text mod that will allow you to pick a camera position in the stands or on the field.

Now that would be sweet! A text mod? I've never heard anything like that. Pick a camera position would be so valuable to my stadium building efforts. Testing would be a lot easier. I think your getting my hopes a little high here. That would be great if it were possible.

Now that would be sweet! A text mod? I've never heard anything like that. Pick a camera position would be so valuable to my stadium building efforts. Testing would be a lot easier. I think your getting my hopes a little high here. That would be great if it were possible.

The reason i say text is because i'm not sure if there's a way to do like a

fill in the blank type of program which will change values within each teams

stadium datafile after running it. I can do it manually but it would also require for the user

to data editing every time they want to have a different view.

hmmn. A couple issues if it were possible. How would the user know where to put the camera? It would be before the game loads I would assume. Yeah this a tough one hombre. Good luck though.

Each section or region will have a x/y/z value which a stadium diagram will be included for all teams. almost like looking at a real seating chart. and yes the user would have to enter the value before starting the game.

well for me thepositives vs the cons....

the angles of it looks very good (pos), but, (cons) i dunno if your intent was to make this for cpu vs cpu games or not, because hum vs cpu, it's very hard to get a visual on where the ball is going specialy when hit on the ground.

i also would like to know how to uninstall this and place back my original camera view, there was no uninstall info in the read me, i tryed replacing my datfile.big, that didnt work, i tryed changing the camera angle that didnt work, and i tryed just doing a new data file.big, and that didnt either so any advice?

well for me thepositives vs the cons....

the angles of it looks very good (pos), but, (cons) i dunno if your intent was to make this for cpu vs cpu games or not, because hum vs cpu, it's very hard to get a visual on where the ball is going specialy when hit on the ground.

i also would like to know how to uninstall this and place back my original camera view, there was no uninstall info in the read me, i tryed replacing my datfile.big, that didnt work, i tryed changing the camera angle that didnt work, and i tryed just doing a new data file.big, and that didnt either so any advice?

This mod is intented for assisted fielding setups, and i believe i put for everyone

to backup there original file in the readme.

I released the full version of the mod that fixes any issues. Literally or visually.

I enjoyed the broadcast view and I NEVER, like that view. Good job. However, for the view 5, I prefer the behind the pitcher view, view 6/4, so I won't be using this mod. If anyone uses view 5, you need to download this and try it.

One thing-the zoom view, which is what I use, it doesn't seem that changed. Could be just me. I thought it was going to be some kind of field view where we are on the field, like say, the batter's deck, watching the game unfold in front of you. Just my opinion. Is this a bad mod? No. I definately would try this if I were someone using the 5 view. Great work. And remember to try the broadcast view.

I enjoyed the broadcast view and I NEVER, like that view. Good job. However, for the view 5, I prefer the behind the pitcher view, view 6/4, so I won't be using this mod. If anyone uses view 5, you need to download this and try it.

One thing-the zoom view, which is what I use, it doesn't seem that changed. Could be just me. I thought it was going to be some kind of field view where we are on the field, like say, the batter's deck, watching the game unfold in front of you. Just my opinion. Is this a bad mod? No. I definately would try this if I were someone using the 5 view. Great work. And remember to try the broadcast view.

Good review, the reason i used that camera because all the gameplay after a hit was being blocked by the catcher and the umpire. so i had to raise the camera cause it could not be raised after ball contact in the text.

but in time i'll figure that bump out.

also i am still figuring out how to get a defense players view while the ball

is still being followed. this will help in really getting you in the game.

once again in time i'll figure it out.

Stay tuned and thanks for showing interest in this Mod. :stickman:

Archived