Kccitystar's Total MLB Uniform Update

Kccitystar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok il tell you what I am doing, I installed it to this directory C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004dataMVP Baseball 2004 then I run the installer and install the files to the directory, then I launch the update and it runs and it doesnt work.

What i have currently bolded is your problem.

try C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004

Yo Kc, I know I already threw you some props on your unis but after some more time playing with them I have to throw some more! These are head-n-shoulders above anyone elses! Thanks for all the work you put in this stuff. The mets sleeve patches look amazing!!!

Hey KC, are you going to relewase a version that isnt so demanding on peoples graphic cards? Mine sucks at the moment and I do look to improve upon that but I was just curious.

I was just thinking about that a while ago, while it seems tempting I cannot make a 1X version since it takes away most of the high quality stuff. However if the demand is great then i'll take that into consideration

I was just thinking about that a while ago, while it seems tempting I cannot make a 1X version since it takes away most of the high quality stuff. However if the demand is great then i'll take that into consideration

I'd really like an update with 1x or 2xlite unis too, as my computer really slows down with the 2x unis that are in your update. Great work though.

he sent me a different batch file and it worked. All the unis were added in. Now here is where it gets interesting.

I finished running the batch. Closed everything that I had open on my desktop like folders or browser and ran the game. I loaded my roster(which was working fine last night when I was making bats) and it loaded fine. Went to edit created player so I could change the bat my player would use and the game closed. Restarted and tried again and same thing happened. So now I have to reinstall all the older jerseys I had just to play the game... which is fine. These are the steps people need to take when making mods. Because it works for the creator just fine, doesn't mean everyone else can use them without problems.

he sent me a different batch file and it worked. All the unis were added in. Now here is where it gets interesting.

I finished running the batch. Closed everything that I had open on my desktop like folders or browser and ran the game. I loaded my roster(which was working fine last night when I was making bats) and it loaded fine. Went to edit created player so I could change the bat my player would use and the game closed. Restarted and tried again and same thing happened. So now I have to reinstall all the older jerseys I had just to play the game... which is fine. These are the steps people need to take when making mods. Because it works for the creator just fine, doesn't mean everyone else can use them without problems.

I apologize...i am going to go back to the lab and work on the uniforms for further testing...:)

KC, did you ever or are you ever going to finish your uniform making tutorial? The first 3 pages were done very well and made easy for me to understand but I never was able to learn how to do the rest.

I felt that the templates were sufficient enough so that you can be able to mod..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived