Kccitystar's Total MLB Uniform Update

Kccitystar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I can do those again if you want.

No that's okay, I just thought maybe you had done a cooperstown collection and thought I'd check it out.

I am currently using your total nl/al package (that you uploaded in Dec.), I must say that it looks great. I play with the Devil Rays, so I am using your 98 edition unis and they look sweet.

Yeah, I wanted to re-do the number style but it was just not possible. I know, it sucks. Oh and by the way, be sure to D/L the Total D-Rays uniform set, it contains the most updated Devil Rays uniforms including the new road uniform and the alt. cap. Also in there is the newly renovated '98 D-Rays uniform set. Pretty nice update if you ask me. I like it.

KC - I hope you are working for 2005 this year. I can already tell we are going to need your updates. When viewing the Dodgers/Nationals game, I could tell teams are going to need the logos and numbers enlarged again, plus darkening of the helmets (still are a bit too light - blue looks like light blue, black looks grey, etc.).

Many praises for your work and I look forward to installing your mods for the last installment of MVP.

Archived