The MVP Mods/ EA Mods Team "Mod"

DJEagles

Yup. I have been working a few extra hours this week at my job. Our baby is due this week-end, and I am taking a few days of for the event, so I wanted to get some overtime in at work. Going to work on this tomorrow night, between games of NHL 08 for the XBox 360.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GoRedsox, no offense to you as a person, but personally I think there should be some limit to who gets to just sign up, something maybe more than a first come, first serve basis - you've only been here a month, and it's not fair to those have been here much longer and have contributed much more. Again, no offense to you personally, but I think that would only make it fair, it would be weird to have a "team" of people representing the site and then just someone who's been here a month with 34 posts.

Here's how it goes:

If I can get a team full of members who have been here for awhile, then that's great. If I have to add some new members, then I will be happy to do so. I would love to have a full team of members by the week-end.

Here is the roster for MVPMods, as it stands right now:

1B - evill82

2B - djeagles11

SS - RaptorQuiz

3B - AstroEric

LF- abc006

CF - HFLR

RF - Supercuic

SP - Y4L

SP - PhilliesPhan

RP - GoRedSox34

That's as it stands. I obviously will want to include Trues, MarkB, and Carter, tebjr. GoRedSox34 is new here, but he has shown he wants to be on the team, so I have no problem with that, unless it takes a spot from a member who has been here longer.

EAMods:

1B - Medric

2B - MetManiac

SS - Kraw (?)

3B - BigRog

RF - Johnson989

I would love to get both rosters filled by members. If not, I am going to set up a poll, to see what major leaguers they would like to fill out the spots.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived