Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Kccitystar

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i remember correctly ( this was a while ago) i took the mod downloaded it, then i overwrited the original file i think would there be any way to fix it?

Only way would be if you backed up your data folder after you installed the 07 mod. Then you could copy the original files from there. If you installed them with TiT, it would have backed up all the files first that the mod was going to change.

Was this mod in the Downloads section here or eamods?

I recently downloaded the total classics mod and mvp 94 mod. i copied 2 different folders of mvp 2005 and installed both with TIT. the total classics works fine but mvp 94 crashes midway through the splash screen. are there known problems with this mod??

My game would start to crash at the loading screen just before you start a game after installing the Crowd Changer v 2.5, so after getting rid of it and using the backup files, the game still crashed, then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, after that I reinstalled the mods I have(except Crowd Changer), and it still crashes right before the click to start screen. Any ideas as to how to solve this?

Some of the mods I have are KG 5.1 Standard, TheSpungos 2008 Uniforms, TheSpungos Black Braves Concept Jersey ,datafile 4.7+.

I'm sorry to hear this. However, I can assure you it wasn't my Crowd Changer mod that caused your game to crash. All it does is replace the original crowds with modified ones, so it can't really cause any problems.

I suggest you reinstall the game (again) and add one mod at a time. That way you can track down the one that's causing your crashes.

After I posted that I actually did that and it worked then when I did it one-by-one it started to crash again after I reinstalled KC's Total MLB 08 1.31(I did that one before Spungo's because I had KC's first and I wanted to make sure I did it in the original order to better narrow it down and for accuracy), and no matter what I have tried it now crashes just before the Click To Start button appears.

*EDIT: I managed to fix it, but I don't know how I did it.

I'm 30 games into my 2008 dynasty with the Yankees and had no problems to start the season.

I was set to play the final game against the Mariners (Bedard vs Chamberlain) and the game would crash every single time as soon as I started up this specific game.

I finally decided to sim it because I could deal with missing one game but the same problem is happening now against Cleveland - Cliff Lee vs Wang.

Both games have been at Yankee Stadium. I haven't made any real changes, I added Darrell Rasner's cutter through the MVP Editor but that's it.

I'm using the MVP07 mod with KG's roster update, Spungo's uniforms, the schedule update and that's about it.

I haven't changed any cyberfaces or portraits after the dynasty started. I'm getting bummed out, I plan on playing all 162 games but this is becoming quite a problem.

Robinson Cano just got hurt for two weeks but I put him on the DL and called up Shelley Duncan so I don't think it's a roster issue.

hey everyone im new to mvp 05,my friend had bought the game awhile ago and never installed it and gave it to me as a gift,ok i start up the game and try to play,i get like a few innings in and then the whole computer shuts down,i installed some updates and thigns with TiT i installed the newest rosters,lou piniella as cubs manager,aramis ramirez face,the new chase utley/cole hamels face,and wrigley 07,can anyone help me?

My game is crashing. I have MVP 07 installed w/ the stadium patch, overlay, and 11_crashfix patch, I believe.

Yet I crash whenever I try to enter a game in Owners Mode. Any solution?

PS: I am not using a crack, but rather a mini-image. I have three emulation drives right now, one has the 2nd CD, the second has the mini-image.mds and the third has the mini-image.mdf.

Should I replace the exe in the root w/ the crack, then try?

You want to know how you're lying? "I have a CD finally" there are supposed to be two...

Yeah, that is because I only have one. I burned it onto CD. As long as the physical CD is on there, and in, it shouldn't make a difference (Disc 2).

Well, it does, and please, no requests for assistance if we all know you're using an illegal copy of the game.

If people just want to play the game without the CDs to make their life easier or save wear and tear on their optical drive, great, go for it, that's no problem at all. But when people who have downloaded illegal copies of the game want our help in running it, we have a problem, and it won't be supported.

The game keeps crashing on me whenever I try to play a game. I get past all the options of choosing lineup, pitchers, etc but when it gets to the load screen it crashes. I had KGBaseball's Rosters mod but even when I reinstalled it with no mods, it still crashed. Also, I'm keep seeing these "texture missing" things all over the place. Any ideas?

I'm running on a Macbook using Parallels 3.0 which is suppose to integrate 3D graphics so I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Ok i reported an issue on my own thread then 3 days later it got locked so here i came to ask the same question

Hi,

I have a Destiny and Owner mode problem!! I am using MVP 07 Mod with KG's 5.1 Rosters. Please Help Me!!

Owner Mode: Crashes after playing 3 weeks and it crashes when the owner mode game loads up

Destiny Mode: Crashes after finishing the first Series, and when i start the other series opener crashes at the load up screen for the match up.

So can any one please answer this problem?

Umm is any one going to answer here! i have the official cd bought around 3 months ago for $90! I have no no-cd cracks because its illegal and i also heard about problems with it. I have MVP 07 Mod, MLB Overlay 08, and KG's Rosters 5.1. So..... What can i do?

Archived