Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Kccitystar

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. Is it just following command prompts? Or is there a lot of work for me personally xD

No. Just head over to eamods.com

Download the '08 mod and the latest version of Total Installer Thingy (TiT). Install TiT first, then use it to install the '08 mod.

Just need your original '05 discs during installation. Don't even need to have '05 installed.

I have TiT 2.05 and I have it installed to my MVP baseball main folder.

What do I do now? I click on the TiT thing and it gives me a text file, than if I click on the 08_ms_release the entire game starts, but it's just regular MVP baseball.

I have TiT 2.05 and I have it installed to my MVP baseball main folder.

What do I do now? I click on the TiT thing and it gives me a text file, than if I click on the 08_ms_release the entire game starts, but it's just regular MVP baseball.

My advice to you is to go back and read the directions that Krawhitham has DETAILED. You can read this wealth of information and if you follow it you will be playing the 08 mod before this night is out.

Thanks, I went back and read the installation stuff and well...

So I go open with>TiT

I do that and when I go to select mod, it wont let me choose the 08_ws_release that I put into my main MVP folder.

Again, thanks for all the help guys, sorry for being a complete noob :(

EDIT: Never mind, I think I might FINALLY have it. *crosses fingers*

just to check im on the right track, it went to a picture of the Reds and on the top said 83 percent downloaded (the picture I think). not sure if that is correct or not. It did ask me to insert the CD, so I know I was on the right track there.

just to check im on the right track, it went to a picture of the Reds and on the top said 83 percent downloaded (the picture I think). not sure if that is correct or not. It did ask me to insert the CD, so I know I was on the right track there.

So far so good.

Nice I think I got it installed, thanks :)

Where does it go? Does it start it's own program file folder?

Uhmmm I have yet another stupid, annoying problem. Okay so I did the TiT stuff and I thought it worked fine, but it never asked me what my favorite MLB team was, I wasn't worried because it did ask me the profile I'm going to use. I went to program files and it's not there, only regular MVP baseball 2005.

It's not gonna say MVP 08, unless you install it to a folder named MVP 08.

The icon that is in there for the MVP exe file is a standard MVP 05 icon as well. There really isn't anything in the folder to show you it is 08. Just start the game, and it should take you to an 08 splash screen. If it does, you got it. :)

Not really. Just do what the instructions/readme say. I mean, I just installed it in Early January for the first time, and that's all i had to do.

You using the original CDs? Original images? I have not read back through all of your posts, so I am not sure if you mentioned that before or not.

Both work, but if you use one for one disc, you have to use it for both. Not saying that is your issue, but am just throwing that out there in case.

yeah Tit should do it. however i included a bmp for preview in there, and i don't know if Tit will do anything with it. if i were you, after i download it, unpack it. just select the three cyberface files and zip them up and then install it with Tit. the numbers are already compatible with TC.

Archived