Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayxero

Ultimate Rosters (UR) 8.61 crash.

I thought so, but after I uninstalled and even deleted the MVP 05 folder, I still had a few things left over, it was odd, I'll have to try it again.

Couldnt find help researching old posts so i have to make my own.

Im having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters...I had kg before with no problems and now it crashes to desktop with any team i try to load a game with...i tried using all of the Big schoomz models .big(since i thought it may be a cyberface problem as i have read in the forums) and it did nothing to help...and i also checked to see if it was the stadiums or unis and reverted to old ones... and it isnt that...so its def the rosters....anyone have a remedy for this...kus i wanna get back to my dynasty soon ...thanx

Have you tried playing an exhibition game?

I'm also having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters. I just have the 07 mod instlled. When i'm in a dynasty I only play the games that I pitch (usually every 5th day). I can start a dynasty (w8.61 installed) play as many games as I want but when I've gotten out of the game and go back into the game (load roster, dynasty, ect.) this is when the problem starts. Now I can get into the game when I pitch any of my other pitchers games but when I try to pitch MY next game it crashes (error report) back to my desktop. Do you have ANY ideas as to why it's doing this ??? I've never had any problems with UR so i'm wondering what's going on ! Is it something in my (me) created player ??? I didn't do anything different than i've done before !? Please help ! Thanks :headache:

Have you tried playing an exhibition game?

Yes i have...i cant get into any game..although i can manage or sim and navigate all menus...just when i load a game or it goes to demo it crashes

I'm also having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters. I just have the 07 mod instlled. When i'm in a dynasty I only play the games that I pitch (usually every 5th day). I can start a dynasty (w8.61 installed) play as many games as I want but when I've gotten out of the game and go back into the game (load roster, dynasty, ect.) this is when the problem starts. Now I can get into the game when I pitch any of my other pitchers games but when I try to pitch MY next game it crashes (error report) back to my desktop. Do you have ANY ideas as to why it's doing this ??? I've never had any problems with UR so i'm wondering what's going on ! Is it something in my (me) created player ??? I didn't do anything different than i've done before !? Please help ! Thanks :headache:

Does anybody think that if I (we) re-install UR 8.6 (over 8.61) along with Big Shmooz's Moser uniforms Models. big (for UR 8.6) that that might fix this problem ??? :huh:

Yes i have...i cant get into any game..although i can manage or sim and navigate all menus...just when i load a game or it goes to demo it crashes

Does it still crash if you've got the Standard version of the rosters along with the default models.big?

yeah thats what im doing. im using the standard version along with the default model.big. It still crashes.

And if you'd use that same models.big with KG's standard roster, does it work then?

I'm in the same boat as you guys, no luck w. 8.61.

I've tried to reinstall it several times since it was released two weeks ago but no luck, it's always crashing at startup.

It was a fresh install, and I still have 8.60 as a separate install on my machine and it works fine.

I'm in the same boat as you guys, no luck w. 8.61.

I've tried to reinstall it several times since it was released two weeks ago but no luck, it's always crashing at startup.

It was a fresh install, and I still have 8.60 as a separate install on my machine and it works fine.

You guys have tweaked the rosters yourself have you? You're trying to install them just as I released them?

What about if you'd open the mbe-file in MVPedit and export the dat-files yourselves. Would it work then?

You guys have tweaked the rosters yourself have you? You're trying to install them just as I released them?

What about if you'd open the mbe-file in MVPedit and export the dat-files yourselves. Would it work then?

I didnt do any tweaks....just installed and tried to play...I dont know how to use mvp edit and all that exporting...my friends tried that stuff in the past and it always ends up making the game crash or players look weird so i stay away from it...i just download and use things...simple gamer here =)

Does anybody think that if I (we) re-install UR 8.6 (over 8.61) along with Big Shmooz's Moser uniforms Models. big (for UR 8.6) that that might fix this problem ??? :huh:

I've got a possible fix for you guys. I did what I suggested above. I had my game backed up on dvd (with UR 8.6) and just copied it over my game (with the UR 8.61) and everything's working fine now.

The only problem I see now is when Totte comes out with the next update will that mess this up ??? Just have to wait and see.

And if you'd use that same models.big with KG's standard roster, does it work then?

I havent tried installing the KG rosters. Can i get the link for it.

I installed KG's rosters and it crashed for me too, but that may be just me, I'm not sure.