Ultimate Rosters (UR) 8.61 crash.

Kayxero

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok An update....seems that its still just the cards and marlins that have cyber problems....Ive finished playing with the yankees, rockies, indians and philly....having my own mock division series fun=D....more to come later...Guys make sure to use kccity star or lite if your having the same problem i am with UR.....seems to be the most stable models.big in my experience...also try testing teams and let me know your findings....im only through about 10 teams. I dont get much time to test and see what teams work with what models.big too much....school and what not....damn law hw=P

Ok An update....seems that its still just the cards and marlins that have cyber problems....Ive finished playing with the yankees, rockies, indians and philly....having my own mock division series fun=D....more to come later...Guys make sure to use kccity star or lite if your having the same problem i am with UR.....seems to be the most stable models.big in my experience...also try testing teams and let me know your findings....im only through about 10 teams. I dont get much time to test and see what teams work with what models.big too much....school and what not....damn law hw=P

That's good bro. Keep us updated :wtg:

Ok totte...final analysis....somethings up with the cardinals and marlins....and when tampa is at home for some reason....think you could do a quick check through those teams if you ever get the time to make sure all teh cybers are good....alll other teams seem a ok

Ok totte...final analysis....somethings up with the cardinals and marlins....and when tampa is at home for some reason....think you could do a quick check through those teams if you ever get the time to make sure all teh cybers are good....alll other teams seem a ok

Good to know, I'll try it out later this week when things have cooled down here for me.

Thanks

Add Boston :headache:

Ok totte....i dont think its the players at all....i looked thru the whole cardinals team in edit player and faces seem fine...however whenever i try to slect busch in the satdium slect it crashes for any team....even when i used the default EA or pirates custom stadium...ill see if its like this for other stadiums too

Archived