Concept Phillies Uniform

philliesphan18

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks - and I downloaded his newest templates and they weren't in there.

Also, when I'm finished with the design of the jerseys what do I do next? - As far as accessories and putting them into the game. What I think I need to do is put them in EAgraph and save them as fsh files and then put them in with the uniEdit program. Is that right?

ASLV is for the sweatbands. You should have a HAT file, it comes with the templates, try downloading the templates and see if it's there.

actually, the aslv file is for the undershirts...the long sleeves that will randomly appear in the game. there's a separate file for the sweatbands. and yes, the hat SHOULD have a template included with KC's download.

Okay so I got the files, but I don't know where to put the logo on the helmet and on the hat. Also, can I just use the LEGx file or do I have to use the other four?

Thanks .... Again!

yes, you gotta use the four legs. fred13 just posted that for you up there. the logos are something you need to learn to play with. if you want a reference, open up any uniform and look at the hat and helmets to see where things should relatively lie.

actually, the aslv file is for the undershirts...the long sleeves that will randomly appear in the game. there's a separate file for the sweatbands. and yes, the hat SHOULD have a template included with KC's download.

Yeah, I downloaded the templates again and it did have a hat file (see above post).

Right above that little curve of the helmet on the left. You'll also need to squish the logo accordingly, since the file is not in correct ratio.

actually, the aslv file is for the undershirts...the long sleeves that will randomly appear in the game. there's a separate file for the sweatbands.

You're kidding... wow, all this time I thought it was for the sweatbands, unless I'm thinking of a different file. Well, usually the undershirt and the sweatbands are about the same color anyway, so...

Sorry for the multiple posts in succession. -- But, after some searching for a while, I stumbled across this link (How to Make Custom Jerseys?), and now it's a bit clearer on how to put these into the game. But, I would like to know, does the way described in that thread overwrite and jerseys? If so, how can I import them using uniEdit?

Sorry for the multiple posts in succession. -- But, after some searching for a while, I stumbled across this link (How to Make Custom Jerseys?), and now it's a bit clearer on how to put these into the game. But, I would like to know, does the way described in that thread overwrite and jerseys? If so, how can I import them using uniEdit?

that method is a way to replace a jersey. if you want to add a jersey, you need to rename your files to fit another open slot. then you have to create the proper files for the uniforms.big file too, which is your portrait screen.

This is off topic (I still am puzzled about the above post too), but I saw earlier in a screenshot that someone could actually see what the psd files looked like instead of a psd logo. How do I get that to happen on my computer?

open your folder, go the the menu and select View>Thumbnail.

open your folder, go the the menu and select View>Thumbnail.

I do that and it still shows the psd icon inside of a thumbnail, but oh well, it really doesn't matter that much. I mean, it would be nice, but it isn't totally needed.

that method is a way to replace a jersey. if you want to add a jersey, you need to rename your files to fit another open slot. then you have to create the proper files for the uniforms.big file too, which is your portrait screen.

How do I know which is an open slot? Like if the last Phils uni I see in EAgraph is u029o, I would name it u029p? Or is 12 slots the max?

-- Thanks again!

Gotcha, that's what I thought, but I wasn't totally sure on that one. Also, can I just import it using EAgraph?

-- One more thing, are the accessories included with the uniforms by thespungo or somone else whom I should be asking about using? (I would be using the Philly home gear)

Thanks

i'm sure you can use eagraph, but i don't recommend it. you'll have to make sure to manually compress everything, and it has a tendency to corrupt your files. the Tit is the way to go.

and if you're talking accessories, you're pretty much talking thespungo since he made almost everything. the only accessories i can think of that he didn't do were the cool flow helmets, which was pdub.

Archived