1960's Shea Stadium

HardcoreLegend

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell, looks like it's ready for release now. just replace the crowd with the '60s folks and send it out, you don't need anything else in there.

Ha, it still needs some subtle touches like removing the Apple, and one of the things was restoring the nice OF grandstand architecture it used to have:

picture017.jpg

I want to give it depth, so that you could hit a HR into the Corner standing room areas. One thing that I'd also like to do is replace the wall running down the baselines with the fencing they used. However, I don't know how to tell a whole section of verts to look for a different BMP. Otherwise, that's a lot of work.

I need some help. I'm having trouble with some vertices that I'm borrowing from other parts of the stadium matching the lighting of the parts I'm stacking them up against.

The weirdest one is the ones I labled grey. Those are grey images that I took the vertices from the scoreboard area not 10 feet away. Yet, they show up yellow?!?!?!

The other is matching the brick to the brick next to it.

picture045copy.jpg

HCL-

for your matching problem, make sure the "color" field in vertex properties is set the same. What appears to be happening is you took vertices from another part of the park that was meant to be much brighter, so the program still assumes it's in light. If you copy over the vertex colors, you'll get much more accurate results.

Sean answers my question that I've been having trouble with since the dawn of time. Now I can go back and fix my Sportsman's Park ->Busch and keep moving forward on other ones.

One thing, the game seems to lock up every other time I open the stadium. I used OEdit to edit the color properties. That is the right way to do it, correct?

Fixed.

EDIT: Whoops, picture got messed up.

Archived