1960's Shea Stadium

HardcoreLegend

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea HCL, if you want to send it to my e-mail I can take a look when I get home this evening. I've run into like a half dozen types of disappearing problems, so i'd have to take a look to really get a good idea.

It's a shame that learning zMod can be difficult, because it makes things like this a breeze.

• 3 weeks later...

No idea HCL, if you want to send it to my e-mail I can take a look when I get home this evening. I've run into like a half dozen types of disappearing problems, so i'd have to take a look to really get a good idea.

It's a shame that learning zMod can be difficult, because it makes things like this a breeze.

I need your email to send you this to fix that backstop problem. I'm feeling like wrapping this mod up in the next 3 weeks in case there actually is a 1969 Mod coming.

I understand your problem a bit better now. Since it is a part of alphablend.o, it does have weird properties when you look through them to certain files. You can try switching alphablend.o and net.o, see if that helps matters.

• 8 months later...

The thing I'd love to do with ZMod now is create those iconic endcaps the stadium had on the seating in the OF. That, and create an actually rounded OF scoreboard.

Does anyone know how to make 'glass'? The backstop needs glass windows on it and no matter how grey I make the alpha, I can't make glass.

The thing I'd love to do with ZMod now is create those iconic endcaps the stadium had on the seating in the OF. That, and create an actually rounded OF scoreboard.

Does anyone know how to make 'glass'? The backstop needs glass windows on it and no matter how grey I make the alpha, I can't make glass.

Have you considered an asymmetric alpha? Like, make it almost entirely transparent except for a glare spot?

Archived