Project Zmod Stadiums 08

rolie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any park deserves a complete re-do, it's CBP in Philly. Even with Pirate's extensive modifications of left field, the place is still a total mess. I'll be happy to provide research and technical help with that one.

I don't have any parks in the works since I'm still officially retired, so you can ??? the CitiField one. Can't stand that park, yuck.

Having attempted retouching all the stadiums last year, I know how immense all of this will be. I wish you luck and hope that all of this comes to fruition. Like I have said before, I will help with whatever I can. Just let me know.

I can do textures if necessary...

excellent! This project might actually to see the light of day. I'll mark you down and upload some crowd templates in next day or so. Thanks for the offering would be huge plus so that I can concentrate on modeling.

If any park deserves a complete re-do, it's CBP in Philly. Even with Pirate's extensive modifications of left field, the place is still a total mess. I'll be happy to provide research and technical help with that one.

I don't have any parks in the works since I'm still officially retired, so you can ??? the CitiField one. Can't stand that park, yuck.

I'd have to agree with you Sean O. The Cit, even though it does look way better than EA's version, is still innacurate. I would love to see this park re-done. Good luck guys in working on this project.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey rolie, please check the shoutbox.

Anyway, I started work on Citi Field. I don't know if or ever it might get released, but if I do, you can use it in your project.

Zmod is so easy. Moving parts in a 3D model as opposed to Oedit is cake!

• 7 months later...

Im not dead yet. The Nats park is put on hold. I'm not quite ready to jump into that. There is so much datafile info thqat I'm still trying to figure out. Here some pics for a fenway 08. Does anyone know where the bat racks are in the home dugouts?

preview1.jpg

Modeled some bats, I used spitoons bat's for the textures.

preview2.jpg

Visitor dugouts are pretty much finished. I think the bats really make it look real.

preview3.jpg

Overview- In 2006 the added a couple rows to the foul territory.

preview4.jpg

Homeplate ads will be fully rotating with two different ads for some. I think I beveled that middle padding a bit too much.

preview5.jpg

The scoreboard should be fully functional when finished. except for the out of town scores. That'll be static.

preview6.jpg

Still need a lot of work here for the Budweiser rooftop.

Archived