Project Zmod Stadiums 08

rolie

Looks like I won't get to Fenway 'til the 9th since I'm moving, but you're going to get tons of pictures when I'm there. I'd explain where things are now, but it's so byzantine in there you'd never be able to piece it together.

It's been a month since I've been to Fenway, and I'm getting the shakes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The helmet rack in the home dugout is nearest to homeplate. It is in it's own cubbie hole right behind the 'coaches' bench, on the other side of the ramp.

What ramp are you talking about? I don't see any bats in that pic but from games Iv'e watched it somewhere there. The bench is blocking the view. I dunno what more scarrier, the lady or kid. God you Boston fans are freakier looking than us.

Is this what you mean?

2428334819_e924f3e022_o.jpg

In the 2nd picture, see how the legs of the bench actually stop WAY up in the air (where the concrete is) and the helmet rack goes well beneath that? There is an area right there that is actually below the level of that bench. That is where the bat rack is.

The ramp is right there in plain view. It has a handrail and a guy in a white shirt standing on it.

Hey Rolie, any chance you'll do any work on Comerica?

I know.... it's on the "F-it" list. :(

My list right now is kinda packed at the moment. Fenway, Petco, Nats Park, finish Wrigley.

It's not like I don't want to to it. It's just just really time consuming to research accurately. Fenway wasn't even on my list, I just fell in love with it and there were a ton of flickr resources available. I visited Petco and took a ton of pics. And Nats Park needs to get done but I think I need a couple more stadiums under my belt.

Are you just messing with me rolie?

See Pedroia over there with the bat? To his right, my left. Underneath the helmets.

His butt is pointing towards the batrack.

Dude I thought you were messing with me. haha Classic communication breakdown. Yeah that's where I thought they were. Then you brought up the bench and lost me dude.

Nice textures. I think the sky modeling might need to be scaled bigger. I'm doing the google map thing for the building locations. The prudential building is kinda far. EA kinda faked it.

Edit- those textures are really great because they are seamless I dont have to fiddle with the original much! thanks

As you know rolie, you can pull ultra-high res textures of the major boston buildings (hancock, christian science center, prudential, old hancock) from google earth. You just need to download sketchup pro and download from the website. It's limited to 6 or 8 hours, but it just takes a minute or so to export to .3ds.

the mod is looking great.

but as old as the actual Fenway is, I don't think it needs any mods. I think mods should focus on the new stadiums and little tweaks on other stadiums.

I loathe people that try to tell me what to mod. What is this passive aggressive BS?!

Dude if you don't think it necessary then don't download it! What the hell is your problem?

I wrote this guide so that people can mod for themselves. Why the hell is it my responsibility to mod new stadiums. What position are you to tell me what should get done? If it so important then please don't let me stop you.

OMG that looks fantastic just one suggestion maybe you can keep fanway look "dirty" or "wornout" you know what i mean like dont maake it look too clean and if you need beta tester for it I ll be more than happy to do it.

Archived