Cartersyard Uniform Add-Ons - Week 2 Voting

carter

Which uniform would you like to see added to the game this week?  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1908 Boston Red Sox
    • 1948 St. Louis Browns (Orioles)
    • 1901 Baltimore Orioles (Yankees)
    • 1906 New York Giants (SF Giants)
    • 1984 St. Louis Cardinals (Away)

Hello all...

The voting for week one ended tonight and the winner by a large margin is the 1969 Seattle Pilots' uniform. So, look for this one really soon... It will be uploaded in the next day or so.

This week we have five different uniforms up for voting. The same conditions apply. The poll will remain open for 5 days and at the end of that period I will create the uniform that received the most votes. In the case of a tie, I will choose between the winners.

Anyhow, up this week are... the 1908 Boston Red Sox, the 1948 St. Louis Browns (Orioles), the 1901 Baltimore Orioles (Yankees), the 1906 New York Giants and the 1984 St. Louis Cardinals (Away).

al_1908_boston_01.gifal_1948_stlouis_01.gifal_1901_baltimore_01.gifnl_1906_newyork_01.gifnl_1984_stlouis_01.gif

That's about it for now... go vote!

Carter

Golden, you'll get your St. Patrick's Day uniforms, don't you worry. A lot of people actually enjoy the older uniforms. Last week's vote actually didn't feature any baggy uniforms, so this week I thought I would mix it up.

Gamingboy, don't you mean, adding your two cents? throwing your hat in means that you want to participate... or are you going to make those uniforms?

Golden, you'll get your St. Patrick's Day uniforms, don't you worry. A lot of people actually enjoy the older uniforms. Last week's vote actually didn't feature any baggy uniforms, so this week I thought I would mix it up.

Gamingboy, don't you mean, adding your two cents? throwing your hat in means that you want to participate... or are you going to make those uniforms?

Uhhh, darn figures of speech are gonna kill me one day.

Yeah, what I meant was "My 2 cents".

ok forget it bro, i just voted and the truth is..you gotta do all those uniforms.looooOOl..and you also have to do the 1911 ROAD and 1914 ROAD CUBS because I'm working on the team installer after finals.

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/exhibits...amp;Entryid=172

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/exhibits...amp;Entryid=220

if your even slightly interested at this point, you can find a better picture of logo here.lol.

http://www.starstruck.com/regular_product_...p;x=33&y=10

FORGET VOTING DO ALL OF THEM!!

A L L O F T H E M!!!

and the cubs one where they have a polar bear logo or whatever. 1914!!

damn it carter!!

Where's iron forge? He promised he'd be back when the second patch came out!! DAMN IT!!

ALL THESE UNIFORMS!! AND I CAN ONLY WEAR THEM ONE AT A TIME!!..

unless someone makes a mod where you can wear them over each other?..hmmmMM..

me personally i do not want to see that. I repeat I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT.

You got ur icy whites. That's enough. but hey, i'm not speakin for carter. he can do whatever he wants. I personally want to see all of week 2's.

How about the ummmmmm............. god I am forgetting what it was. the uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OH YEAH

the ST. PATRICKS DAY MET UNIFORMS

IThink everyone wants to see that

:banghead: :banghead: Man, I'm a Mets fan, and you're starting to drive me nuts. Give it a rest, there are other teams in the league. :roll:

goldensuitcase: should be tied up and dressed in his ice white cleats with the orange checkmark and a st.patty's jersey hanging over his head, and then tickled to death.literally.

cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.

ARE U STILL BREATHING?!! ARE U STILL ALIVE?!

cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo.cootchie cootchie coo. :!:

Guys, learn to have humor. My post was clearly an attempt to BE ANNOYING yet have a sense of humor as well. Thats why I put 5 emoticons right beneath my post.

SEE EM!!!!!!

I do

Backdraft, shut up. Its because of me that you will one day get these anyways, so be greatful.

Fuzzone, I am not ticklish

Humor- something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

learn it. Use it. Know it

hmmm..i think he put you in your place backdraft.

loooOOOLL...

goldensuitcase, i clearly was joking. why would i wish to see a man suffer from these extreme ticklish measures.

it just wouldn't be right, and that my friend is no laughing matter.

cootchie cootchie cooOO!!

Guys, learn to have humor. My post was clearly an attempt to BE ANNOYING yet have a sense of humor as well. Thats why I put 5 emoticons right beneath my post.

SEE EM!!!!!!

I do

Backdraft, shut up. Its because of me that you will one day get these anyways, so be greatful.

Fuzzone, I am not ticklish

Humor- something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

learn it. Use it. Know it

Clearly from the PM you sent me asking me to pester carter so that he will do these uniforms your not kidding... And honestly, I have no real use for Green Mets uniforms. I look forward to all of the mod makers uniforms, as they are all great regardless of the team. Anyway,I have no intention to waste my time arguing with you about this over the internet, I'm too old. But come on, give me a break.

Clearly from the PM you sent me asking me to pester carter so that he will do these uniforms your not kidding...

wow...he actually asked you to do that?

Golden:I hope carter reads this and i hope he never does another uniform for you. You're the reason he soo fed up with this whole uniform thing. YOU SUCK BRO!!!

You say you are too old, meaning you are too mature for this kind of thing, yet you try to embarass me or make me look less by saying how I pm'd you to get you to influnce Carter to do the uniforms. Now how is that mature?

And dont deny it. You know you wrote that so Carter would see it and maybe out of spite, stop working on the uniforms. :twisted:

I guess becoming old doesnt necessarily mean becoming a man, at least in your case 8)

And FUZZONE, it was completely innocent. It was before I knew he was going to make them. Here it is for your reading pleasure:

"Hello there fellow met fan. Seeing as though I annoyed the holy living hell out of everyone with my attempt to lure someone into making those uniforms you and I want so much, I would like to ask you to do something.

Now I know Carter is making the "ICE WHITE" uniforms, but I am unsure if he is making the "St. Patty's" uniforms as well.

So maybe, if you dont mind, on your next post in here, you can say something to the effect of "God, carter the white uniforms look so good. I cant wait for your St. Patty version"

We are a team here BACKDRAFT. We have to stick together to get what we want out of these people since we have no idea on how to di it on our own."

Again, notice the humor and playful attitude in it. Backdraft never responded and I never wrote him back again. It wasnt a big deal at all

Archived