Cartersyard Uniform Add-Ons - Week 2 Voting

carter

Which uniform would you like to see added to the game this week?  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1908 Boston Red Sox
    • 1948 St. Louis Browns (Orioles)
    • 1901 Baltimore Orioles (Yankees)
    • 1906 New York Giants (SF Giants)
    • 1984 St. Louis Cardinals (Away)

You say you are too old, meaning you are too mature for this kind of thing, yet you try to embarass me or make me look less by saying how I pm'd you to get you to influnce Carter to do the uniforms. Now how is that mature?

And dont deny it. You know you wrote that so Carter would see it and maybe out of spite, stop working on the uniforms. :twisted:

I guess becoming old doesnt necessarily mean becoming a man, at least in your case 8)

Yep, you told me...

ok im not responding anymore to this thread until carter does.

this is childish. Waiting for carter..... now i know how everyone felt when they were waiting for MOSES to return with the stone tablets.

lol.

i wanna see week 2 uniforms and thats it.

Heres what I dont understand.

Ib have already apologized to Carter about my nagging and he accepted it. I dont see what else you guys want me to do.

And fuzzy, you dont have to respond, but I have been nothing but appreciative and thankful towards Carter and the rest of the modders here. Not once have I made a derogitory comment about any work that anyone has done or suggested. My only fault is that I have jokingly brought up this uniform too much and for that I am sorry.

Thats all I can do and all I have to say.

Carter, the St. Louis uniforms are the way to go this week:)

Let me first say thank you thank you thank you for all the amazing work you guys have been doing on all these mods, very much appreciated. As for the poll, I would say the 84 Cardinals. Also, is anyone working on any 1980's Cubbies uniforms (say 80-81 or 82-83)? I would love to know if anyone is, because this is what they were wearing when I able to go to Wrigley often.

Thanks

damn, i hope someone decides to make the following uniforms besides carter. CARTER ISNT A MACHINE DAMN IT!! HES NOT PRINTING THESE OUT ON KODAK STRIPS DAMN IT!!

1908 Boston Red Sox

1948 St. Louis Browns

1901 Baltimore Orioles

1906 New York Giants

those joints are so hot.

Archived