Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An early preview what may be to come in the future. Everything was created from scratch. There is still much work left to be done with the texture but so far I'm happy with what's here. Leave some comments.

heres to hoping it leaves us a next-gen looking jersey

Well one of the admins might want to do a IP check. It started as innocent as this and as far as I can remeber, it ended up turing into a flame war because he demanded money for his mods, which led to his permanent ban.

JDK is who you're all referring to. I personally think he got a bad rap - I traded pm's w/him several times and he seemed like a good guy.

The hell he did.

And I have a feeling this is JDK because as I recall, and I do since I have a good memory, he was/is a serviceman and he was going to the middle east for about a year, maybe more. His last posts on this website were in June of 2006, so it's been over a year he has been gone.

Yeah, the JDK we all knew here posted some previews of his work and people really liked it. In fact, right now I am looking at an old thread of his showing some of his work. In fact, let me show you some of JDK's work from that thread since it is a locked thread:

And NYM was right, when people complimented him on these two uniforms and then they asked if other teams were going to be done, he said he will do the whole league if "they gave him 15 dollars."

He got banned because he deserved it. He was a smart ass who knew everything about everything.

Also, didn't JDK say his work was all hand made and custom or along the lines of that? So did this guy.

He must be his son or something.

He sure did NYM. I am looking right now at the thread that JDK started on November 1, 2005. Here is his first post from that thread:

It's still under some heavy work so I'll just show you a tiny corner. Just in case you don't notice, these are completely re-done, hand-painted jerseys I've done myself. Comments welcome.

And here is Trilinear's comment to start this thread. See any similarities?

An early preview what may be to come in the future. Everything was created from scratch. There is still much work left to be done with the texture but so far I'm happy with what's here. Leave some comments.

In fact, that thread that JDK started was a very interesting read.

Archived