Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

WOW you guys are jumping down on this guy with ZERO proof, if you guys are wrong you could end up running of a good modder

If there was any way I could have you read that thread Kraw you would know it was him.

Let's just say this Trilinear guy is on my radar. And I'm not wrong on this.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW you guys are jumping down on this guy with ZERO proof, if you guys are wrong you could end up running of a good modder

Exactly what I'm thinking here.

He was banned just a few days before you joined up here. You didn't miss anything at all. That guy was trouble every time he logged on here.

Not that he was trouble, but more along the lines of being very condescending.

I'll tell you what Kraw, if I am wrong I will say I am wrong in this thread over and over again so everyone sees it. But to compare the both of them and their style of previewing the uniforms, I have to stand by right now what I said about this person.

No, those were his screen names. He changed them every so often.

i should have added that. when someone changes there username i always feel one of those two is the reason why. either their ashamed because they brought the name to shame or they got banned. personally for me i thought BigRog was more bad *** then acdcrocker

its innocent until proven guilty, isnt it? plus, this guy could be friendly competition for thespungo over at eamods, since this site obviously wont be getting any of thespungos uploads.

A) there is no competition. both site should be equals

B) i haven't seen him at the site (i could be wrong) and he hasn't updated any of his jersey uploads since he was banned here

A) there is no competition. both site should be equals

B) i haven't seen him at the site (i could be wrong) and he hasn't updated any of his jersey uploads since he was banned here

in a perfect world, A is true. this is not a perfect world and ever since ive joined this site, there always seems to be a problem about the two sites competing.

in a perfect world, A is true. this is not a perfect world and ever since ive joined this site, there always seems to be a problem about the two sites competing.

That's definately true. For the first few months after eamods was consolidated, I don't remember much conflict. But, lately there has been a lot. Personally, I don't see where/why it originated, but it did, so that's just how it is for now.

We aren't crucifying him. Let's just call it speculating or thinking outloud. Right now it's the "could it be" stage. As far as I am concerned, Trilinear has done nothing wrong on this site. But if he's JDK, then he has.

If it is, what has he done wrong? You don't give people second chances? Again, IF it's the same person, and he's been serving in the military, is it wrong to want a new start?

I'm sorry this thread went so wrong trilinear - I hope this whole discussion hasn't scared you off. I personally am looking forward to seeing your finished product.

Wow. I just read this thread, for the first time, from the first post to the most recent.

WTF is going on in here? A dude shows a screen-cap of a jersey and it's all black helicopters and shadow governments all over the place.

Conspiracy theories abound.

The dude made ONE post and people shat themselves.

Now of course - it IS weird when someone makes ONE post and appears to be an accomplished uniform modder from the get-go...

...but seriously. Let's wait 'til it actually turns about to be somebody we all know and love before we go making an issue of it.

Archived