Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just take a look over the Orioles player's shoulder into the crowd. It's definitely from MVP - no other baseball game that I know of that's been made in the last 10 years has a crowd that ugly in proportion to the player models. :)

and look at the players neckline

it looks cut and pasted

that doesnt change that fact that MVP 2005 lacks the ability to render at that quality maybye it came from 2006 idk but if i were this guy and a whole bunch of people jumped on my back id

A) leave

B) prove them wrong

C) both

im not gona beilieve until i see it in MVP Basbeall 2005

Then stop posting in this thread

• 2 weeks later...

it looks an awful lot to me like hes was taking screenies form another game and trying to play then off as MVP unis

but i would be very much impressed if he would show a full size screen shot to prove me and all the other skeptics wrong

There is nothing I have to prove to you. Also, I don't copying and paste.

that doesnt change that fact that MVP 2005 lacks the ability to render at that quality maybye it came from 2006 idk but if i were this guy and a whole bunch of people jumped on my back id

A) leave

B) prove them wrong

C) both

im not gona beilieve until i see it in MVP Basbeall 2005

Are you serious? MVP Baseball 2005 LACKS the ability to render the graphics I've shown in my previews? Where do you base this off of? What type of information did you gather to come to that type of bold conclusion?

I also find it interesting that while you seem to have a dis-like for my work, it wasn't long for you to show up with your own high-resolution textures. Would you like it if I posted in your thread the same ridiculous claims you've made in mine? How it is NOT possible to do that... Probably not... so my point is to stop with whatever it is you're doing because you look foolish. In any case, you did copy and paste your Dodgers crest. It is taken from one of the player photos at MLB.com. That one didn't get past me. You should stop trying to fool people.

As for the way I preview, that is just the way I preview. I show you the essentials of what has changed from the previous preview. I don't show you the bottom half of the PNG because it isn't finished. Once it is, I'll show it to you.

There is nothing I have to prove to you. Also, I don't copying and paste.

Are you serious? MVP Baseball 2005 LACKS the ability to render the graphics I've shown in my previews? Where do you base this off of? What type of information did you gather to come to that type of bold conclusion?

I also find it interesting that while you seem to have a dis-like for my work, it wasn't long for you to show up with your own high-resolution textures. Would you like it if I posted in your thread the same ridiculous claims you've made in mine? How it is NOT possible to do that... Probably not... so my point is to stop with whatever it is you're doing because you look foolish. In any case, you did copy and paste your Dodgers crest. It is taken from one of the player photos at MLB.com. That one didn't get past me. You should stop trying to fool people.

As for the way I preview, that is just the way I preview. I show you the essentials of what has changed from the previous preview. I don't show you the bottom half of the PNG because it isn't finished. Once it is, I'll show it to you.

right on.

hey i hope you continue this work, your previews are awesome.

Judeging solely by his template preview of the orioles these might have the same problem mine did. They work for me but i was informed other people would get crashes because the Textures were not a power of two. It seems his texture is 316x 316

Archived