Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:club: I was actually just quoting the movie "Super Troopers"...

...but now I'm saving up for air fare. You just wait right there. I should be there in 5 or 10 years.

Ironically enough, by the time you get here, I'll probably have made my way over there. :lmao:

On I-77 from Virginia to Charlotte, there's an exit for Elkin/Sparta. Last Thanksgiving, my stepfather-in-law was trying to remember the name of a North Carolina town he'd been to recently, that started with an E. My wife said, "There's where he was talking about: Elkin."

"That's not Elkin," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" I yelled, spittle and all.

My wife had been working days and going to school in the evenings. She'd been out of touch with pop culture outside of Grey's Anatomy for a year, and either hadn't seen the 300 trailer, or it hadn't registered with her. So she was horrified and confused.

I looked over at her timid figure cowering against the car door and felt bad. I turned my eyes back to the road and tried to think of an effective apology. When I turned back to talk to her, she responded in kind: "WHAT. THE. ****?"

I flinched and about drove us off the road. True story.

On I-77 from Virginia to Charlotte, there's an exit for Elkin/Sparta. Last Thanksgiving, my stepfather-in-law was trying to remember the name of a North Carolina town he'd been to recently, that started with an E. My wife said, "There's where he was talking about: Elkin."

"That's not Elkin," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" I yelled, spittle and all.

My wife had been working days and going to school in the evenings. She'd been out of touch with pop culture outside of Grey's Anatomy for a year, and either hadn't seen the 300 trailer, or it hadn't registered with her. So she was horrified and confused.

I looked over at her timid figure cowering against the car door and felt bad. I turned my eyes back to the road and tried to think of an effective apology. When I turned back to talk to her, she responded in kind: "WHAT. THE. ****?"

I flinched and about drove us off the road. True story.

Best story ever. :D

Archived