• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"According to a criminal report filed in Pittsburgh today, Kurt Angle has been arrested and is currently in the Allegheny County Jail. There was an altercation at the home of Kurt Angle involving Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA's Rhaka Khan. Biggers went to police and filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, and police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

At around 8AM, Biggers called police again, stating that Angle was stalking her. She had gone to a Starbucks to use the internet, and told police that Angle had her phone and had been circling the parking lot. She claimed Angle was deleting photos from the phone, which were described as "pictures of abuse".

Angle was questioned by police, under suspicion of DUI, and when they searched the vehicle, they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

Angle is currently awaiting arraignment on the following charges:

* Driving while operating privileges suspended

* Prohibited acts

* Possession

* Harassment

Angle is scheduled to defend the TNA Title tomorrow night at the Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, Florida."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Time to bring this thread up to date with the start of what looks like the future will bring us. THE RETURN OF THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS!!!! 1/4/10 was a great night for wrestling fans and imo TNA did not disappoint. Coming from a hardcore WCW fan in the 90's TNA could be on its way to live on Monday nights soon enough. With Hogan, the NWO, the skys the limit. As for RAW....Seeing Bret was great but they dropped the ball big time on it. The rest of the show was the same ol same ol. I must say Sheamus is growing on me though. Hes not half bad when ya look at the alternatives lol. Lets get some opinions rolling in here.

Time to bring this thread up to date with the start of what looks like the future will bring us. THE RETURN OF THE MONDAY NIGHT WARS!!!! 1/4/10 was a great night for wrestling fans and imo TNA did not disappoint. Coming from a hardcore WCW fan in the 90's TNA could be on its way to live on Monday nights soon enough. With Hogan, the NWO, the skys the limit. As for RAW....Seeing Bret was great but they dropped the ball big time on it. The rest of the show was the same ol same ol. I must say Sheamus is growing on me though. Hes not half bad when ya look at the alternatives lol. Lets get some opinions rolling in here.

TBH, i think if there is another monday night war, tna will get destroyed, btw, im pro tna.

TBH, i think if there is another monday night war, tna will get destroyed, btw, im pro tna.

agreed

tna needs to stay on thursday nights, i can see it beating raw in ratings anytime soon.

but with tna having there highest ratings of all time on monday (1.5) its looking like the move is going to happen, even though raws was alot higher (3.6)

Hey guys,

Hope 2010 is off to a good start for everyone.

This is kinda off-topic, but I thought I'd throw the idea out there in case anyone was interested.

I'm running a sports website over at Voice of Valeri. It's basically just a website for sports news, rumours, opinions/editorials/columns, rants, etc., so everything from MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, F1, ATP/WTA, and FIFA are all covered, with a *major* stress on WWE, TNA and the former 4 sports.

The site is fairly new, and while I've had time to write some articles for it, I don't have the free time I used to have, so I've only been pumping out news and rumours of late, which I'd like to change.

Seeing as TNA is starting to make a push (not in my opinion, but everyone else seems to think so), I thought I'd see if there were any interested writers/bloggers for the site. So far, I recap Raws and the occasional SmackDown, but there are a few WWE bloggers, myself and another writer who recap WWE PPV's, one guy who does TNA and WWE editorials, and another guy who recaps TNA live events. Nonetheless, the more the merrier if that's your interest.

Let me know if you're interested in blogging/ranting or whatever your deal is. The site generates a fair bit of traffic, so it's a good step to climb if you're an aspiring writer, or someone who blogs anyways and has no one reading it. I'm using it for portfolio purposes, so I'd like to keep it professional (obviously).

This post was far longer than I wanted it to be. If you're interested in writing long arguments, short blogs, thoughts on a trade/rumour/signing/Pay-Per-View or whatever, let me know through here or by PM. If you're interested, you've got the freedom to do whatever you want - superstar bios, Raw/SD/iMPACT! recaps, PPV recaps, opinion rants, whatever you deal is.

All the best,

Marc

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

speaking of tna going down the drain, last nights PPV was a disaster, and what i think is the beginning of the end for tna.

Jeff Hardy looked really messed up last night. It looked like he was falling all over the place when coming to the ring. I really hope that the match wasn't planned to happen the way it did and that was just a way to get through the match.

after reading spoilers for this weeks impact, lets just say, it looks like russo is really trying hard to kill another company but dixie thinks they are the best thing ever, which they arent, its been Total Nonstop **** since hogan showed up, as much as i love tna, used to at least, im really close to not watching anymore. Another roster full of great talent, being used like a retarded monkey is booking, oh wait, a retard is booking, my bad. :crazy:

Why don't they just release Hardy all together? WWE was smart for releasing his trash *** and TNA should do the same. TNAs only hope right now is to hire Jim Ross to reshape the staff etc, but i don't think hes leaving WWE anytime soon and going to TNA is kinda a demotion. Jeff Hardy has done nothing but give TNA a bad image since he arrived.

• 4 weeks later...

So I guess Edge's retirement is legit. Sucks, kind of came out of no where but I am happy that he is getting out before he really gets hurt and can no longer walk or something. The entire time I was watching it I was waiting for ADR or Christian to come out and when they didn't then I was shocked and then today I read all of the stories about it.

Exactly, i was hoping he was going to say just kidding, or Del rios music was going to hit but i guess its 100% legit. Im glad hes retiring for his own well being knowing now that if he continues it could be permanent damage to his body. But WWE has certinatley lost their Edge, hall of famer for sure, and ive been an Edge fan my whole life....really sad to see somebody go out like this, its been real Edge.

Exactly, i was hoping he was going to say just kidding, or Del rios music was going to hit but i guess its 100% legit. Im glad hes retiring for his own well being knowing now that if he continues it could be permanent damage to his body. But WWE has certinatley lost their Edge, hall of famer for sure, and ive been an Edge fan my whole life....really sad to see somebody go out like this, its been real Edge.

I'm hoping he at least stays around in some sort of Stone Cold role and shows up every now and then. Im not saying he will have another match but maybe he could even be a commentator? Jerry Lawlers got to be getting close to the end and I wouldn't mind Edge doing that. You never know.

• 1 month later...

Lots of things going on in wrestling right now. TNA becoming Impact! Wrestling, Chyna returning, Chris Harris back, Kong/Kharma in the WWE, and Christian finally winning the title and then losing it in a week. Also have any of you been watching the Zack Ryder youtube videos? Very funny and he usually gets more views the NXT, Superstars, or Smackdown gets on youtube. WWE should push him to a US title, although it looks like he is back with Hawkins, which is cool too if it means he gets on TV.

unledxnt.jpg

"Zack Ryder can draw money" :rofl: