"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

i usually post things towards him that would get a response from his marks or him lol. excited that chris harris is back, pissed that chyna showed up, and im not buying this "impact wrestling" bullshit, its going to be the same tna where theres 3/4 talking and 1/4 wrestling. and this whole angle they are doing with the xdivision and bischoff is REALLY pissing me off.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually post things towards him that would get a response from his marks or him lol. excited that chris harris is back, pissed that chyna showed up, and im not buying this "impact wrestling" bullshit, its going to be the same tna where theres 3/4 talking and 1/4 wrestling. and this whole angle they are doing with the xdivision and bischoff is REALLY pissing me off.

Im thinking that this angle is being done to bring the X division back. Bischoff and Hogan saying the X division is worthless and then Foley saying wrestling matters, he gets Bischoff and Hogan out of power, and gives the X division guys a chance.

well, the reason i dont trust them is, A) they said MULTIPLE times since they got here that the x division would be more prominent and every time they have an x division match even on PPV its short and it sucks for the most part. but now that ROH is off tv im stuck with tna and double double e (dan ^_^ ) i have to say one thing, I LOVE ROH, the storylines arent that great but the wrestling is amazing, and if you guys havent seen ROH, i HIGHLY suggest at least watching chris hero, davey richards and roderick strong matches, three of my favorite in ROH at the moment.

ROH wont get big because "wrestling" isnt cool anymore, but yeah anyways Chris Harris back is meh, could care less about him as hes only useful in a tag team and i thought Chyna was copyrighted by WWE how is tna using her name? and wwe needs to give ryder a push like roy said the guy flows charisma showing from his youtube vids and could be a solid us champ.

well didnt colt cabana bust in wwe, yes, because he had THE MOST RACIST RETARDED GIMMICK EVER. just like "braden walker wwe HOF class of 2012". AMW was beer money before there was beer money, they were the elite tag team in tna.

And does anybofy else feel Dolph Ziggler is ruined now with his haircut? he looks generic like every other new wrestler at least the blonde hair made him stick out, i thought he was on his way to the main event after that fued with edge but now hes beating santino and evan bourne in 3 min matches... wasted again

According to TMZ.com,

Macho Man Randy Savage, real name Randy Poffo, has died in a car accident in Tampa, Florida. The story reports that his brother Lanny Poffo claims he had a heart attack at the wheel while driving.

He was 58.

This is just shocking news, i totally didn't see this coming but it is what it is. Savage was awesome the complete package brawler,technican, charismatic, everything. Its probably a given he will be inducted into the hof now because of his death, it wouldve been cool to see him on tv one more time but oh well, RIP "Machoman" Randy Savage.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah its a shame and especially those that die from overdoses and suicides.They go thru so much pain and pressure

on a good note ,every year we have night of the legends bouts here in franklin Pa for iwc wrestling in which this year we had jerry the king lawler,rock n roll express and midnight express and many others.For those that watch wwe be on the look out for a guy named matt justice.Not sure if he will continue to use this name but he looks very promising and we saw his last match before he goes pro to the wwe

on a good note ,every year we have night of the legends bouts here in franklin Pa for iwc wrestling in which this year we had jerry the king lawler,rock n roll express and midnight express and many others.For those that watch wwe be on the look out for a guy named matt justice.Not sure if he will continue to use this name but he looks very promising and we saw his last match before he goes pro to the wwe

Sounds like a good time. I read that Justice was signed by the WWE but i have never watched any of his matches. Its cool that you got to see that match. I have never been to a indy show but I would like to go some day.

Sounds like a good time. I read that Justice was signed by the WWE but i have never watched any of his matches. Its cool that you got to see that match. I have never been to a indy show but I would like to go some day.

yeah its a fun time for the night of the legends.I just ordered the dvd because we sat right where the wrestlers come out so my family and i should be on the dvd quite often lol

• 2 weeks later...

well, i cant tell you guys how exiceted i am that mr. under the lemon tree of life, aka austin starr aka austin aries is now in tna in the x division. he wins a contract this week on impact in a 3 way with jimmy rave and kid kash which i am looking forward to, and also samoa joe vs RVD this week, so it seems like "wrestling matters" now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...