"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

They dragged his debut on for way too long, that's why. He was supposed to come back in October

Well, he was supposed to come back the 22th of October, then the 29th, then Stephanie got mad because everyone discovered about the return of Jericho and she wanted him to come back the 19th...

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was terribly bored with Raw this past week. I was only watching for the return of Jericho. Smartly they put it very last, otherwise I wouldn't have watched the whole thing. I was very confused that the Main Even was Carlito vs Hornswaggle. That match should have been at the midway point, not main event. The match right before it was a Divas tag match that no one cares about. It was all very confusing. Hardy and Umaga was easily the best match, except for the ending which was stupid. What the crap is Snitsky doing? Also, how did a haircut and a shave suddenly turn him into an unstoppable beast? That's something I never understood either.

Matt Hardy underwent an emergency appendectomy in a Tampa, Fla. hospital tonight. He was scheduled to appear at tonight's SmackDown taping, but this suddenly came up. Hardy's expected to be out of action for one to three months. Hardy didn't appear at the tapings, so this health issue surfaced earlier in the day.

Here is WWE.com's official announcement regarding his appendectomy:

Matt Hardy undergoes surgery

Written: November 21, 2007

TAMPA, Fla. – SmackDown Superstar Matt Hardy underwent an emergency appendectomy at a Tampa area hospital tonight. Doctors expect the surgery to keep Hardy out of action anywhere from 1-3 months.

Here is WWE.com's official announcement regarding his appendectomy:

Matt Hardy undergoes surgery

Written: November 21, 2007

TAMPA, Fla. – SmackDown Superstar Matt Hardy underwent an emergency appendectomy at a Tampa area hospital tonight. Doctors expect the surgery to keep Hardy out of action anywhere from 1-3 months.

Same injury occurred to Doc Halladay, so you know Hardy's knee isn't legitimately hurt.

Trips & Hardy vs. Umaga & Snitsky next week, remember the WWE writers can't come up with ideas on how to use Vince's heel boy Snitsky.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this the only place on this board I could post this.

Here I am, "Rocket" Bouchard, I mainly wrestle in the New Jersey region

l_7d68248879433922abd0f37c16fafd50.jpg

kinda looks like you ripped off team canada.

btw, do you know any place in kansas i can train to be a wrestler, i know of one by witchita, but thats for NWA. i wanted to try to contact czw about training up there. im gonna try to train after i graduate. ive been doing swantons out the *** in my basement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...