* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that second picture also available as desktop wallpaper ... it looks great!

Its not that hi-res. and its for widescreen. The original size is 1024x576.

do you have the default images of the CTS, splash screen and load0? If so, could you please post them, their excellent pics. Thanks.

Sure, I will post the links for those pics when I get back home. Take care.

I like all the images, but I don't like Jake Peavy's signature on the Loading Screen -- it kind of takes something away from the image in my opinion.

Great job!

Thank you very much for catching that Carter. I had meant to take that off but forgot to do so. Will get that fixed for the download version. Take care.

Thanks KC. You are still undoubtedly the best in creating these frontend arts; at least in my opinion.

Also, I had read some posts, I think by Kraw, about a MVP 08 mod going to be released in the future and thought I would just get a head start on it.

I want to take a try at this...cna someone send me the mvp 2008 logo we'd use and the font?

Well, I had created the EA sports 08 logo myself. Just took a stock image of the EA Sports logo and edited it to suite my needs. The name of the font is EAS SansSmallcaps Black.

Every image has to be scaled in proportion to 1024x768. If the image resizes past 1024x768 you will have to crop accordingly.

Once you do that, resize to 1024x512 for loading screens and licensing image, 1024x1024 for frontend art

Thank you. I had done that for the most but not for all of the loading screens. Will get that fixed.

Archived