* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... or of the NL & AL MVP winners ...

I have included this year's MVP and Cy Young Award winners. I am actually done with the loading screens and I am moving onto the backgrounds. I think I will spend time over the break and most likely have it available for download sometime next week.

It maybe because of the wrong size or maybe the files were not compressed.

The hardest part was to gather all the pictures - 100+ high res. pictures; and then having to crop them to fit the correct size. Other than that, it wasn't that bad at all. I am still trying to upload it but its taking me a while. Hopefully I can get it uploaded soon.

If anyone feels the need for me to change or update anything in the download, let me know and I will see what I can do. Hope everyone is enjoying it. Take care.

@ philliesphan18 - If you are still planning on doing your stadium frontend art and if you would like for me to team up with you, let me know.

If anyone feels the need for me to change or update anything in the download, let me know and I will see what I can do. Hope everyone is enjoying it. Take care.

@ philliesphan18 - If you are still planning on doing your stadium frontend art and if you would like for me to team up with you, let me know.

For stadium frontend art, make sure you crank up your video card settings to get a smooth picture.

Yes - I'm still planning on doing that. I was planning sometime to go back and finish my modding projects I had started on (i.e. Stadium Frontend, Concept Phils Uni). What did you have in mind as far as teaming up? I mean, that would be great, because I don't have that much time on my hands.

-- Shoot me a PM sometime.

the loading screen where it shows ichiro and how up to date the rosters are needs to be changed.

EDIT: everything else looks great

I thought I had updated the license screen with a picture of Fausto Carmona. When I get back home, I will take a look and make the necessary updates. Thank you for letting me know.

For stadium frontend art, make sure you crank up your video card settings to get a smooth picture.

KC, I will take that into account when I do those. Take care.

Just to let you guys know that I am currently working to redo the stadium select screens with in-game screenshots. If you guys would prefer real life screenshots of the stadiums, let me know and I will change it accordingly. Thanks and take care.

I have been working on some stadium select screens and here's a little preview. I would actually like to get some opinions on which one do you guys think is better.

Also, I am going to need help from those who can play this game on a resolution higher than 1280x1024. I am not sure what the maximum resolution is, but if you can play higher than that, and if you are willing to help me grab some screenshots, please let me know.

mvp20052007-12-0315-21-28-68.jpg

mvp20052007-12-0315-45-32-92.jpg

mvp20052007-12-0315-58-53-00.jpg

i like the third one. it gives me the feel of the original mvp 2005 and you can actually see what the in-game stadium looks like.

nice work trs.

Thanks. I do like the in-game shots much better than the real life shots. The only difference between screen 1 and screen 3 is that screen 1 has Big-O and Trues grass/field changer while screen 3 has raindelay07's grass changer.

I would like to hear from more members and then decide as to which way I want to go with for these screens. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks and take care.

Archived